Author Topic: Harry Reid Warns Biden Against Packing Supreme Court: ‘We Better Be Very, Very Careful’  (Read 301 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harry Reid Warns Biden Against Packing Supreme Court: ‘We Better Be Very, Very Careful’
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Apr 10, 2021   DailyWire.com

Former Democrat Senator Harry Reid (NV) warned during a CNN interview on Saturday that Democrats need to be very careful when it comes to trying to alter the Supreme Court, including proposals to pack the court with leftist judges or trying to subject the justices to term limits.

CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Reid about whether he thought it was a good idea to pack the court, a push being made by the far-Left.

“I think it’s — we should be very, very careful in doing so. I have no problem with the commission, but I think that the commission is going to come back and disappoint a lot of people because I think they’re going to come back and say, we should just kind of leave it alone,” Reid said. “I think it would be inappropriate at this time after that long history we’ve had in the country [to] have term limits for judges. I think that we better be very, very careful in saying that we need to expand the Supreme Court. I think we better be very, very, careful.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/harry-reid-warns-biden-against-packing-supreme-court-we-better-be-very-very-careful
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The check hasn't cleared yet?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!