Author Topic: Report: Marxist Black Lives Matter Co-founder Bought Four Homes since 2016  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Marxist Black Lives Matter Co-founder Bought Four Homes since 2016

Joel B. Pollak 11 Apr 2021

Patrisse Khan-Cullors, one of the co-founders of the Black Lives Matter movement and a “trained Marxist,” is reported to have bought four homes over the past several years, as her activist profile grew and protests raged around the country.

Last week, real estate website Dirt.com reported that the “37-year-old social justice visionary” Khan-Cullors had bought a $1.4 million compound in Topanga, a remote Los Angeles neighborhood nestled deep in the Santa Monica mountains.

In L.A. terms, $1.4 million is not necessarily extravagant, though the activist took criticism for spending what would be a fortune in most other real estate markets, and for buying in a largely white neighborhood after urging people to “buy black.”

However, it turns out that Khan-Cullors also owns a house in the predominantly black neighborhood of Inglewood — among several other homes. The New York Post reported Saturday that she bought a $510,000 home there in 2016, which is worth about $800,000 today. She also bought a $590,000 home in South Los Angeles that is worth $720,000 today, and bought a ranch in rural Georgia for $415,000 last year, “featuring a private airplane hangar with a studio apartment above it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/11/report-marxist-black-lives-matter-co-founder-buys-four-homes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We are witnessing the beginning of the end of this movement. This story, if true, along with people in places like Ferguson demanding some of their money is going to cause it to collapse

BLM really does not care about the lives of Black people. They are an extortion organization that is now reaching its last days.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 02:01:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

We are witnessing the beginning of the end of this movement. This story, if true, along with people in places like Ferguson demanding some of their money is going to cause it to collapse

BLM really does not care about the lives of Black people. They are an extortion organization that is now reaching its last days.

The movement may end, but the damage it has inflicted will last for generations.

Offline LMAO

The movement may end, but the damage it has inflicted will last for generations.

That is true. Especially in the inner cities where they’ve done tremendous amount of damage

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy