Author Topic: Lost Migrant Woman Dies After Crossing Border into Texas  (Read 261 times)

rangerrebew

Lost Migrant Woman Dies After Crossing Border into Texas
« on: April 11, 2021, 01:42:16 pm »

Lost Migrant Woman Dies After Crossing Border into Texas

Migrant Woman
Breitbart Texas / Cartel Chronicles
Cartel Chronicles10 Apr 2021339

A 27-year-old woman from Central Mexico died shortly after crossing the Rio Grande into Texas when she apparently got lost and suffered from heat exhaustion and dehydration. The woman is the 24th migrant to die in that region so far this year, Mexican authorities revealed.

The incident took place in a brushy area north of the Rio Grande, just south of Carrizo Springs, Texas, officials with Mexico’s National Migration Institute (INM) revealed to Breitbart Texas. Authorities in the U.S., including Border Patrol and local law enforcement, responded to the scene to assess the woman and then transported her to Eagle Pass for various legal procedures.

Mexico’s Consular officials responded to Eagle Pass to help identify the woman and contact next of kin. Breitbart Texas spoke with a consular official who identified the woman only as a 27-year-old from the Mexican state of San Luis Potosi. The deceased migrant is the 24th migrant to die in the border areas between Eagle Pass, Texas, and Piedras Negras, Coahuila. The fatalities this year in that area are largely linked to migrants trying to cross the Rio Grande. As the summer months approach, the number of similar cases is expected to rise.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/04/10/lost-migrant-woman-dies-after-crossing-border-into-texas/

rangerrebew

Re: Lost Migrant Woman Dies After Crossing Border into Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 01:46:42 pm »
I remember when the government pulled the plug on Terri Shiavo the left claimed dying of starvation and dehydration was a good way to go because you become delusional and unaware of what is happening to you.  I guess this young woman was a happy camper - using leftist "science." :thud:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 02:53:22 pm »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 03:03:19 pm »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

@dfwgator

How the HELL can you call someone THAT desperate to improve her life stupid?

Granted,her desperation alone is no reason for us to allow her in,but when you look at all the slackers already here who do absolutely NOTHING to improve their lives because they want to retire in place on other people's money?

Could it be that you have never lived in a foreign country and seen how others have to live?

I not only understand her drive,I admire the courage it takes to make the trip,with people on every step of the path looking to take advantage of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 03:25:08 pm »
@dfwgator

How the HELL can you call someone THAT desperate to improve her life stupid?

Granted,her desperation alone is no reason for us to allow her in,but when you look at all the slackers already here who do absolutely NOTHING to improve their lives because they want to retire in place on other people's money?

Could it be that you have never lived in a foreign country and seen how others have to live?

I not only understand her drive,I admire the courage it takes to make the trip,with people on every step of the path looking to take advantage of them.

Mexico isn't great, but it's not a complete hellhole,  there are plenty of opportunities there for someone with ambition.    If these people tried a little harder to succeed in their own country instead of taking the easy way out,   as encouraged by those in this country who wish them to come here to exploit them, either for votes or cheap labor.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2021, 04:09:03 pm »
Mexico isn't great, but it's not a complete hellhole,  there are plenty of opportunities there for someone with ambition.

@dfwgator

Yeah,if they have a little money to invest,and family connections so they can get the permits.

If these people tried a little harder to succeed in their own country instead of taking the easy way out,

You think traveling here from Mexico as well as places further south is "taking the EASY way"?

Yes,it IS "easy" in the sense that Soros and other internationalists are funding most of their travel expenses via setting up stops along the way as well as arranging for train or ferry transportation in some cases,but there is STILL a lot of suffering and danger along the way. Many die in the deserts. Others are raped and murdered by the coyotes who arrange the passage.

I can guarantee you it is NOT a trip you would want your wife and children to make.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!