Author Topic: Police turn up at the home of 'shaken' California podcaster for 'threatening AOC' after he posted a  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police turn up at the home of 'shaken' California podcaster for 'threatening AOC' after he posted a tweet criticizing her comments on Palestine and Israel - but she insists it WASN'T her who called it in

Ryan Wentz tweeted on April 7 that AOC's remarks on Palestine and Israel were 'incredibly underwhelming'
    She was being interviewed by Michael Miller, the head of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York
    A day after posting the tweet, two California Highway Patrol officers visited him at home in L.A.
    He says they accused him of threatening to kill the New York congresswoman
    They said the threat was reported to Capitol Police in DC and they forwarded it to him
    Wentz does not post his name or any other personal information online
    AOC says it was not her office who reported him and that someone else must have

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:21 EDT, 10 April 2021 | Updated: 10:32 EDT, 10 April 2021

Police visited the L.A. home of a podcaster this week a day after after he posted a tweet criticizing AOC and her comments on Israel and Palestine.

Ryan Wentz runs the online show Soapbox and tweets under the handle Queelamode. 

On April 7, he posted a link to an interview where AOC stumbled and struggled to answer questions on how to resolve peace in the Middle East. Wentz called her answers 'incredibly underwhelming'.

The next day, two California Highway Patrol officers visited him at home in L.A. to caution him for allegedly threatening a member of congress.

He claims the cops said they had received a call from Capitol Police that he had 'threatened' the New York congresswoman. They left him their card but took no further action.

'The officers said, "We got a warning about a sitting member of Congress. And it was because of your tweet, which tagged them in it."

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9456765/Police-visit-home-California-podcaster-posted-tweet-criticizing-AOC.html#comments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That's why I caution members to be careful what you post...I sure don't want any LEO's showing up at my door.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

AOC claims she never sent the police and, unless I see any evidence countering that, I’ll take her word for it

But someone did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

AOC claims she never sent the police and, unless I see any evidence countering that, I’ll take her word for it

But someone did

Don't believe her.  She also said Ted Cruz...threatened her. She is a liar. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReORB0V_nXI

Offline LegalAmerican

Regarding capitol on Jan. 6th.  She is a liar.
------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lBxRqkUE_Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7cxGydvnA
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 12:30:12 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
I’ll take her word for it

Her word and 18 dollars wouldn't buy you a pack of pack of cigarettes in her district.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

But someone did

That would be the staffer following her orders.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.