Author Topic: PHYS.ORG SCIENTIST ON CLIMATE : “It’s Like The Boy Who Repeatedly Cried Wolf. If I Observe Successiv  (Read 140 times)

rangerrebew

PHYS.ORG SCIENTIST ON CLIMATE : “It’s Like The Boy Who Repeatedly Cried Wolf. If I Observe Successive Forecast Failures, I May Be Unwilling To Take Future Forecasts Seriously.”
Posted: April 10, 2021 | Author: Jamie Spry

“It’s like the boy who repeatedly cried wolf. If I observe many successive forecast failures, I may be unwilling to take future forecasts seriously.

“The ‘problem’ is not only that all of the expired forecasts were wrong, but also that so many of them never admitted to any uncertainty about the date.”

– David C. Rode et al, Apocalypse now Communicating extreme forecasts, International Journal of Global Warming (2021)

•

H/t @CogitoErgoSumAu

Every once in a while, ‘a few brave scientists’, driven by; pure-science, empirical data, and an endless supply of failed predictions, feel obliged to tell you a few home truths about ‘climate change’ and the failure of manufactured hysteria, all designed to scare you into submission.

This bothers them, naturally.

Article, via the ‘International Journal of Global Warming’ …
https://climatism.blog/2021/04/10/phys-org-scientist-on-climate-its-like-the-boy-who-repeatedly-cried-wolf-if-i-observe-successive-forecast-failures-i-may-be-unwilling-to-take-future-forecasts-seriously/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 04:40:45 pm by rangerrebew »