Author Topic: John Kerry: China’s Human Rights Abuses Won’t Stop Any Climate Deals  (Read 208 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Nate Church on Apr 9, 2021. Posted in Latest news
John Kerry: China’s Human Rights Abuses Won’t Stop Any Climate Deals

kerry white house climateOn Thursday, U.S. Climate Envoy John Kerry said he was “not confident,” but “hopeful” China would do their part to reduce global carbon emissions.

In an interview with India Today‘s Raj Chengappa during a diplomatic trip to India, Kerry expressed his doubts about the prospect of China joining in emissions reforms under the Paris Climate Accord.

“I’m hopeful. Not confident at this point. I’m hopeful. Because China is a very important player in this,” he said.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/john-kerry-chinas-human-rights-abuses-wont-stop-any-climate-deals/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
China will double their carbon output.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
China will double their carbon output.
No doubt, China along with India have to be the worlds grossest polluters and it is either allowed because they are considered emerging nations? China will never answer for their damage to the environment and people. And you can bank on any deal that Mr. Heinz makes having a huge negative impact on Americans.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 11:55:51 pm by GtHawk »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hey did you all know Kerry served in Vietnam?

Com'on man! Most all of should be old enough to remember that joke.