Author Topic: Disturbing video shows men harassing NYPD cops  (Read 290 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Disturbing video shows men harassing NYPD cops
« on: April 10, 2021, 03:36:29 pm »
 Disturbing video shows men harassing NYPD cops

By Larry Celona, Craig McCarthy and Natalie Musumeci

April 9, 2021 | 7:29pm | Updated

Warning: Graphic language

A gang of men surrounded an NYPD vehicle this week, shouting obscenities like “bitch” at the officers inside, according to a disturbing video posted by New York City’s largest police union.

In the roughly two minute clip – which police sources say was taken on Tuesday in upper Manhattan — a group of men can be seen surrounding an NYPD SUV as one asks a cop inside the vehicle for their badge number.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/09/video-shows-men-harassing-nypd-cops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Disturbing video shows men harassing NYPD cops
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 03:42:39 pm »
They’re doing it because they know their mayor has their back. In fact, I’m surprised De Blasio himself isn’t out there  joining those thugs 

This is why you’re seeing more of what’s called “de policing”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 03:44:18 pm »
From the article....

We know these haters don't speak for the community. But the politicians think they do.

The reason the politicians do  think people like that speak for the community is because the community  keeps voting them in office
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 04:09:56 pm »
Yup, so long as the morons vote the Rodents into office, this is what they're going to get, and more of it.

They deserve what is going to happen to them.

The people that don't vote for this should move, because there is something seriously wrong with their neighbors.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.