Author Topic: Chief Justice John Roberts Once Again Shows He's a Spineless, Authoritarian Coward  (Read 442 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chief Justice John Roberts Once Again Shows He's a Spineless, Authoritarian Coward
By Bonchie | Apr 10, 2021 9:30 AM ET

I regret to inform you that Chief Justice John Roberts is doing John Roberts things again. The once-proclaimed “conservative” judge, who was appointed by George W. Bush, has become a mainstay of the liberal wing of the Supreme Court, although the media will still describe him as “joining” them as if he doesn’t have permanent residence there.

Roberts ostensibly claims to be protecting the court’s reputation and limiting its impact. In reality, he’s just a spineless weasel who doesn’t want to be held accountable for what a correct ruling might mean. The court does not exist to have its reputation protected. It exists to uphold the Constitution, something Roberts should probably become more acquainted with.

In another show of authoritarian cowardice, Roberts voted with Justices Kagan, Breyer, and Sotomayer by dissenting in a 5-4 ruling that struck down California’s ban on in-house prayer. Yes, a state had actually banned people gathering to pray.

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
At what point should reporters stop saying "Chief Justice Roberts joined the court's three liberals" and simply start saying "the court's four liberals?"

Eddie Zipperer
@EddieZipperer
By 5-4 Vote, Supreme Court Lifts Restrictions on Prayer Meetings in Homes
https://nytimes.com/2021/04/10/us/supreme-court-coronavirus-prayer-meetings.html?smid=tw-share
5:43 AM · Apr 10, 2021

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/04/10/chief-justice-john-roberts-once-again-shows-hes-a-spineless-authoritarian-coward-n358437
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Of course he did.

He can't stealth his orientation now, so why should he bother trying.

Not only does EVERYONE know what trash he is, the Rodents NEED his vote desperately to justify the coming attempts to pack the court.   

And this is why the Rodents are urging Brayer to die...er resign soon, because they might lose the Senate in the next election and then they might not be able to replace him with another Rodent.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
This says it all, to me :

"Roberts ostensibly claims to be protecting the court’s reputation and limiting its impact. In reality, he’s just a spineless weasel who doesn’t want to be held accountable for what a correct ruling might mean. The court does not exist to have its reputation protected. It exists to uphold the Constitution, something Roberts should probably become more acquainted with."

"Protecting the court's reputation" simply means fearing media criticism.
James 1:20

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Protecting the court's reputation is easy.

Start obeying the Constitution.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
John Roberts = Earl Warren II ...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Protecting the court's reputation is easy.

Start obeying the Constitution.

My guess is the only thing Roberts is protecting is his secret lifestyle that the left is blackmailing him on almost every close important vote.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

My guess is the only thing Roberts is protecting is his secret lifestyle that the left is blackmailing him on almost every close important vote.

Exactly and it's been going on for years.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Supreme Court has resoundingly proven that the country should not be subject to nine people not elected to their position.  The time has come to reduce the Supreme Court power.  At no time should they be allowed to make a decision that results in the death of anyone.  Those decisions should rest only with the people via referendum.

Congress has proven also to be resoundingly inept, so the time has come for societal decisions to be made by the electorate.  You want abortion, get the American people to approve such a measure.  You want anything else that affects society as a whole, it must be determined by society.  Congress can't find their posterior on immigration law, establish the law via referendum.  Revise it with referendum when needed.

Reduce Congress too.  Too   much money being spent on a group of people that do next to nothing for the American people.  The abuse has to end.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Roberts has no 'opinion' on anything. He doesn't need one. He doesn't want an opinion.
Roberts is nothing more than a sock puppet of the Soros mafia.
As a man, he is nothing. He is bought and paid clown puppet for the powers that be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Roberts being named as Chief Justice will be remembered as George W. Bush's greatest shame!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
John Roberts being named as Chief Justice will be remembered as George W. Bush's greatest shame!

Agree, and spending $1.6T in an unneeded war in Iraq that did more harm than good.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Dumbya is the Gift that keeps on giving.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only thing that surprizes me about Mz Roberts is people didn't see her for what she was when Boy Jorge,another "homo in a box", nominated her.

After all,just HOW clever do you have to be to figure out how "blackmailable" a "in the closet SCJ" is?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 03:21:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Dumbya is the Gift that keeps on giving.
I’d just as soon hear Obama’s voice as W’s. The sound of both turns my stomach.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe someone needs to invite Roberts to go hunting on a ranch way out in West Texas.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

Agree, and spending $1.6T in an unneeded war in Iraq that did more harm than good.

The Iraq War cost us less than half that amount.  And if not for 9-11, we wouldn't have spent that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I’d just as soon hear Obama’s voice as W’s. The sound of both turns my stomach.

@skeeter
I think they would have to do a "Dance-Off" to determine who is lighter in both the loafers and the craniums.

I do admit to hating Boy Jorge a LOT more,though. He was pretending to be a pro-American conservative,rather than the piece of crap globalist traitor that he is. At least Obomber was honest about being a traitor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!