Author Topic: ‘Why Are They In Homeland Security Bags?’: Rep. Louie Gohmert Finds Signs Directing Illegal Immigran  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
April 09, 2021 9:48 PM ET

Republican Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert posted video Friday of signs directing illegal immigrants to a Border Patrol processing facility.

Gohmert mentioned some of the dangers of crossing the river in that area — namely snakes and tarantulas — and noted that in spite of the risks, large numbers of particularly women and children were crossing anyway.

“Who is putting up the signs pointing to asylum at the U.S. border in Texas and why are they in Homeland Security bags? #BidenBorderCrisis,” Gohmert tweeted along with a video of himself at the U.S.-Mexico border.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/09/why-homeland-security-bags-rep-louie-gohmert-signs-directing-illegal-immigrants-asylum/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

I do not see a problem with the directions.  Better to go to the processing center and get sent back rather than disappearing and never be found to be sent back.  I know about Gohmert since he is in Texas and been in government for many years.  He is prone to believe far out conspiracies. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I do not see a problem with the directions.  Better to go to the processing center and get sent back rather than disappearing and never be found to be sent back.  I know about Gohmert since he is in Texas and been in government for many years.  He is prone to believe far out conspiracies.
So direct them back across the border, where they came from.

As for the third Obama term, doing the outrageous (like making sure bulk sales of weapons were made to cartel buyers, only to have those weapons show up at crime scenes later, to use to push for gun control here) is a hallmark, a feature, and not a bug.

The more outrageous the crime sounds, the easier it is to pass off as just "conspiracy theory", and they use that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis