Author Topic: Navy Warships Could Head into the Black Sea as Russia-Ukraine Tensions Escalate  (Read 398 times)

rangerrebew

Navy Warships Could Head into the Black Sea as Russia-Ukraine Tensions Escalate

9 Apr 2021
Military.com | By Gina Harkins

The U.S. Navy is reportedly considering moving two ships into the Black Sea after Russia announced it was sending 10 vessels there amid a buildup of forces near Ukraine.

Navy ships could be headed to the Black Sea in the next few weeks, CNN reported Thursday. The move is meant to show support for Ukraine as Russian troops assemble near the country's eastern border, an unnamed defense official told the outlet.

The Navy maintains a regular presence in the Black Sea, said Lt. Cmdr. Matthew Comer, a spokesman for U.S. 6th Fleet, though he declined to respond to questions about whether any ships are heading there now.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/04/09/navy-warships-could-head-black-sea-russia-ukraine-tensions-escalate.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Navy Warships Could Head into the Black Sea as Russia-Ukraine Tensions Escalate

9 Apr 2021
Military.com | By Gina Harkins

The U.S. Navy is reportedly considering moving two ships into the Black Sea after Russia announced it was sending 10 vessels there amid a buildup of forces near Ukraine.

@rangerrebew

When the very first sentence is a lie,you know it's going to be fluff. The US Navy doesn't decide a damn thing. It is their masters,the politicians, that make these decisions. All the Navy does is stand at attention and say "Yessir,yessir,3 bags full,SIR!",and then salute.

Not that they won't receive the FULL blame if things go wrong,because politicians blaming their brain farts on someone else is a given. Some Admiral already planning on retiring will be the public face of the screw-up,and none of the politicians who engineered it will be anywhere in sight.

Navy ships could be headed to the Black Sea in the next few weeks, CNN reported Thursday.

When the Communist News Network is among the first to report it,that proves it is a lie from start to finish.

Given that it is CNN,there is a 50/50 chance it will even be the wrong lie.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:00:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ironhorsedriver

Two ships in a Russian pond, what could go wrong if the shooting starts?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is massively stupid.  The Black Sea is controlled by Russia, completely. 

UKRAINE IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USA IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

Ukraine decided years ago not to join NATO as did other former USSR satellites.  So, I say they should be on their own.  If Russia wants to seize the whole country, it is NOT our problem.  Spilling American blood for the Ukraine is insane!

rangerrebew

I think the buildup is for Lyin' Biden.  I have read that Vlady was less than thrilled over Joltin' Joe for calling him a killer.  Now, Putin isn't stupid and the KGB probably has an extensive file on our, :bs:. president which tells him that Joltin" Joe is the throes of Alzheimers and is easily addled and confused.  Sending 25,000 soldiers to the Ukraine border would be enough to do it.  It doesn't seem like a lot of press coverage for such a large potential from an invasion, either.  Now Vlady had better watch out, too, since who knows what our  :bs: president may or may not do - his mind is too fuzzy to predict an outcome.

rangerrebew

It may be our responsibility if the Ukraine has large amounts of files which would expose the Bidens for their illegal activities.  I  think our  :bs: president would be more than willing to have a few thousand troops killed to keep his scumbag son out of jail.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is massively stupid.  The Black Sea is controlled by Russia, completely. 

Ukraine decided years ago not to join NATO as did other former USSR satellites.  So, I say they should be on their own.  If Russia wants to seize the whole country, it is NOT our problem.  Spilling American blood for the Ukraine is insane!

@jafo2010

How ironic is is that we are ready to defend the Ukranian Border,while refusing to defend our own?

Do we even HAVE a border anymore?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No, the concept of a southern border is a lie.  We have drugs pouring across like never before.  We have human trafficking and child slavery in large numbers.  And then there are the millions of workers, blue collar workers taking real jobs away from Americans.

I did a consulting project in Irvine, Ca, a pie plant, and I would guess 350 of the 380 employees were all illegal invading aliens.  And there are tens of thousands of plants across the USA that have similar numbers.

Then we have H1-b Visa recipients here legally to steal the white collar jobs for half the salary and no benefits.  Mostly folks from India.  Fact is, Congress does almost nothing for the citizens of the USA.  I say it is time to get rid of all of them.