Author Topic: Putin so upset over Biden's killer comments he moved 28,000 Russian troops to Ukraine border, report  (Read 270 times)

rangerrebew

Putin so upset over Biden's killer comments he moved 28,000 Russian troops to Ukraine border, report

Facing sagging popularity at home, Putin has returned to a 'hybrid war' with the US
Jennifer Griffin
By Jennifer Griffin | Fox News

FOX News' Jennifer Griffin reports Russia is expanding its military bases in the Arctic on 'Special Report'

Vladimir Putin was reportedly so angered when President Joe Biden called him a "killer" in his first sit-down interview after taking office, the Russian president left his quarantine, got a COVID vaccination and moved 28,000 Russian troops to the border with Ukraine.

"It was really a shock. And it changed his behavior a lot," argues Pavel Baev, a senior researcher at Norway’s International Peace Research Institute in Oslo.

Russian Bear bombers went into action, forcing NATO to scramble 10 jets to intercept the Russian warplanes flying over the North Atlantic Ocean last week, a rare show of force near the Arctic. On Monday, Putin quietly changed Russia’s constitution to allow him to stay in power until 2036. He would be 83 years old.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-biden-killer-comments-troops-ukraine-border

rangerrebew

Putin so upset over Biden's killer comments he moved 28,000 Russian troops to Ukraine border, report

Old, unfiltered, alzheimered lips can sink ships. :poohappen:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I seriously doubt that putin was either upset or angered by anything our childish Captain Dementia had to say. Putin is making the moves he is because he knows Biden is all bluster on the outside and  888cryingkitty on the inside. I mean what's Joe gonna do tell more lies about insults he said right to Putin's face? On the other hand if Russia rolls over the Ukraine that will end Hunter's cash flow from there and no more 10% for 'the big guy'.