Author Topic: CAIR demands US Army remove Iraqi-American immigrant soldier’s story from website  (Read 138 times)

rangerrebew

CAIR demands US Army remove Iraqi-American immigrant soldier’s story from website

March 30, 2021 Ryan Morgan

On Monday, the Council on American-Islamic Relations demanded the U.S. Army remove a news article profiling the life of Zahraa ‘Katya’ Frelund, an Iraqi-American immigrant who risked her life to become an interpreter for U.S. forces deployed in Iraq, later emigrated to the U.S. and eventually joined the Army.

In a March 18 article titled “Soldier fights for her life to serve in US Army” Frelund described her experience facing abuse from her family while living in Iraq in 2009 and her decision to run away from home and immigrate to the U.S.

On Monday, CAIR called on the Army to remove the article, which the advocacy group said was promoting “Islamophobic, Anti-Iraqi, Anti-Arab Themes.”

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/03/cair-demands-us-army-remove-iraqi-american-immigrant-soldiers-story-from-website/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You mean anti terrorist themes?

I don't CAIR what they think. Kudos for a young lady with grit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis