Author Topic: Kerry family jet flies to Idaho while he goes on international climate tour  (Read 592 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kerry family jet flies to Idaho while he goes on international climate tour

Sam Dorman
Fri, April 9, 2021, 9:57 AM·3 min read

The jet belonging to climate czar John Kerry's family made its way to Idaho, where he and his wife have reportedly vacationed, as he traveled in Asia to promote the Biden administration's message on the issue.

Flight records show that the jet left Boston late afternoon and landed in Hailey, Idaho, later that evening. It's unclear what the trip was for but the Idaho Press reported last year that he and his wife, Teresa, have been part-time residents in the nearby Sun Valley for decades.

According to the State Department, the former secretary of state is currently on a trip through Asia that's set to end on Friday. The trip, which started April 1, extends from Abu Dhabi to Dhaka and is intended "for consultations on increasing climate ambition" ahead of a climate summit hosted by President Biden.

In the past, Kerry has encountered scrutiny over use of his family jet while speaking out against climate change. Most notably, when Kerry took his jet to receive a climate award in Iceland, he called it "the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/kerry-family-jet-flies-idaho-145732759.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I think pointing out the hypocrisy of climate activist is probably getting stale.

A better tactic is to point out how much these policies are going to cost and lower middle class voter’s standards of living
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy