Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Buys $1.4 Million Home in Area With Just 1.6% Black Population  (Read 584 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Buys $1.4 Million Home in Area With Just 1.6% Black Population

She chose to live in one of the whitest areas possible.

Published 1 min ago

on 9 April, 2021

Paul Joseph Watson

Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors has chosen to live in one of the whitest areas of California after purchasing a $1.4 million dollar home in an area that has a black population of just 1.6 per cent.

A report by real estate website Dirt reveals that Khan-Cullors, who started the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag in 2013 in response to George Zimmerman’s acquittal, has purchased a “secluded mini-compound tucked into L.A.’s rustic and semi-remote Topanga Canyon.”

“A winding 15 minute drive from The Commons at Calabasas and a slightly longer and somewhat less serpentine drive from Malibu’s Getty Villa, the pint-sized compound spans about one-quarter of an acre. The property’s not-quite 2,400 square feet is divided between the a three-bedroom and two-bath main house and a separate one-bed/one-bath apartment capable of hosting guests long term with a private entry and a living room with kitchenette,” writes Mark David.

more
https://summit.news/2021/04/09/black-lives-matter-co-founder-buys-1-4-million-home-in-area-with-just-1-6-black-population/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Funny..how these organizations only enrich the person who started them..think Sharpton, Jackson and now Patrisse Khan-Cullors just to name a few.

Now you see where all those donations are going..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Exactly - the race baiting victimhood grift is very lucrative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Yeah boy!  Dem black lives matter but not as much as a $1.4 home in a safe neighborhood. :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah boy!  Dem black lives matter but not as much as a $1.4 home in a safe neighborhood. :whistle:
That's the difference between trained Marxists and street Marxists, the trained ones know that Dacha is part of the program. (bleep) subsidized housing! None of that ghetto stuff for them!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

That's the difference between trained Marxists and street Marxists, the trained ones know that Dacha is part of the program. (bleep) subsidized housing! None of that ghetto stuff for them!
An' of course they'll have their own private lane on the road so that their chauffeured limousines can speed their way to the upscale stores reserved only for them.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, he may be an out-and-out Commie puke, but he's not stoopid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Funny..how these organizations only enrich the person who started them..think Sharpton, Jackson and now Patrisse Khan-Cullors just to name a few.

:bingo: pointing-up

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Never give a sucker an even break!

W.C. Fields (jeez, another old white guy!)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 04:08:26 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Funny how little she got for her money .... but location location location is everything.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Strange that Black people don’t even want to live around Black people.  Seems when they get a little money they move away from each other
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Funny how little she got for her money .... but location location location is everything.
I was under the impression that a tiny shack in southern California could set you back at least a million.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org