Author Topic: Boehner: Jim Jordan Is a Political Terrorist — Ted Cruz Is a ‘Jerk’  (Read 460 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boehner: Jim Jordan Is a Political Terrorist — Ted Cruz Is a ‘Jerk’

Pam Key 9 Apr 2021

Former House Speaker John Boehner said in a preview video of an interview to be broadcast on “CBS Sunday Morning” that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) was a political terrorist and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was a “jerk.”

Referencing Boehner’s forthcoming memoir, host John Dickerson said, “You call some of these members political terrorists.”

Boehner said, “Oh, yeah, Jim Jordan, especially my colleague from Ohio. I just never saw a guy who spent more time tearing things apart, never building anything, never putting anything together.”

When asked about Cruz, Boehner said, “I don’t beat anybody up. It’s not really my style, except that jerk. Perfect symbol, you know, of getting elected, make a lot of noise, draw a lot of attention to yourself, raise a lot of money, which means you’re going to go make more noise, raise more money, and it’s really — it’s unfortunate.”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/09/boehner-jim-jordan-is-a-political-terrorist-ted-cruz-is-a-jerk/
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:36:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ah..he's selling a book...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

If there was anyone was still wondering why conservatives have been losing ground for decades.

This patsy obviously has forgotten what his esteemed colleagues on the left were saying about him when he was speaker, and who (foolishly) was defending him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Another shining example for why we need

T  E  R  M      L  I  M  I  T  S  !!!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I consider Boehner the only Speaker worse than Pelosi.

And that is a very tall hill to climb.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

Ah..he's selling a book...

Good to know.  Not buying ANY LYING BOOK....by traitors.  RINO'S.   

BassWrangler

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Online mountaineer

I'll believe the opposite of whatever that drunk says.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

When asked about Cruz, Boehner said, “I don’t beat anybody up. It’s not really my style, except that jerk. Perfect symbol, you know, of getting elected, make a lot of noise, draw a lot of attention to yourself, raise a lot of money, which means you’re going to go make more noise, raise more money, and it’s really — it’s unfortunate.”

He goes pretty light on the one guy, besides himself, responsible for his departure as Speaker.  Ted was weighing Heavy with the Freedom Caucus in those days. 

That seems eons ago back now, in the BT era (before Trump).

Mary Hopkin ~ Those Were The Days (1968)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GielMXWQlbw

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.