Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg: Americans Are Using the ‘Wrong’ Transportation, Or None at All  (Read 422 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pete Buttigieg: Americans Are Using the ‘Wrong’ Transportation, Or None at All

Joel B. Pollak 9 Apr 2021

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg told reporters at the White House on Friday afternoon that Americans were using the “wrong” forms of transportation — a problem he said President Joe Biden’s $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan would fix.

Buttigieg also claimed that some Americans have no access to transportation at all. He added that Americans would once again be “challenged” to expand their ideas about infrastructure, which he said went far beyond roads and bridges.

He said:

Americans are spending too much of their money on transportation in the wrong ways, or don’t have access to it at all. And the American people are making it clear to all of us, regardless of party, that they want us to get it done, and they are not asking us to tinker around the edges. We have risen to this challenge before as a country. In fact, building bold infrastructure has always been central to America’s story. We built the Erie Canal, we connected east to west through the Transcontinental Railroad, and we developed the interstate highway system. And each of those was audacious, was transformative, and partly because it challenged the American people to expand our concept of infrastructure. But in doing so, these projects transformed our nation for the better.

Buttigieg did not explain what the “wrong ways” of transportation were. He reassured workers that the infrastructure of the future would still need “workers who are good with steel,” and that the new jobs it would create would not be too “futuristic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/09/pete-buttigieg-americans-are-using-the-wrong-transportation-or-none-at-all/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I don't know of any paraplegic Americans who can't get a ride if they need one.

Everyone with working legs has the mode of transportation God gave them.

How does Buttplug justify his weird claim that there are Americans without means to move around?

And when did getting from here to there become a matter for the federal government to seize power over?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Pete Buttigieg: Americans Are Using the ‘Wrong’ Transportation, Or None at All

Joel B. Pollak 9 Apr 2021

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg told reporters at the White House on Friday afternoon that Americans were using the “wrong” forms of transportation — a problem he said President Joe Biden’s $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan would fix.

Buttigieg also claimed that some Americans have no access to transportation at all. He added that Americans would once again be “challenged” to expand their ideas about infrastructure, which he said went far beyond roads and bridges.

He said:

Buttigieg did not explain what the “wrong ways” of transportation were. He reassured workers that the infrastructure of the future would still need “workers who are good with steel,” and that the new jobs it would create would not be too “futuristic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/09/pete-buttigieg-americans-are-using-the-wrong-transportation-or-none-at-all/

It's clear.

The "wrong" way to transport is using fossil fuels.  I suspect Biden is worried about being put in a gas tank.

This is all part of the Rodents' plan to de-industrialize the entire US preparatory to serfdom and ultimate Chinese colonization.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't need to hear pontificating from a little podunk mayor with absolutely no qualifications for the position he is in and whose definition of drilling involves another man's

Offline libertybele

What makes him or Sloe Joe an authority on what transportation is best for "us"???

Sloe Joe and his cabinet members and the swamp creatures are becoming dictators!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Sled Dog:
It's clear.

The "wrong" way to transport is using fossil fuels.  I suspect Biden is worried about being put in a gas tank.

This is all part of the Rodents' plan to de-industrialize the entire US preparatory to serfdom and ultimate Chinese colonization.

An excellent analysis!  I i have said for a long time, their intent is to turn America into a 3rd world nation, while they have greatly empowered and improved foreign nations hostile towards us, economies AND militaries..
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What makes him or Sloe Joe an authority on what transportation is best for "us"???

Sloe Joe and his cabinet members and the swamp creatures are becoming dictators!!
Joe shouldn't be too quick to eliminate fossil fuels, I haven't heard of any electric hearses yet. Of course there is always the horse drawn Caisson, I understand Horses and Jackasses get along really well.

Offline mountaineer

their intent is to turn America into a 3rd world nation
Perhaps Mayor Pete would say this is the "right" form of transportation for Americans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Perhaps Mayor Pete would say this is the "right" form of transportation for Americans.

Probably not. Cow farts are hurting the environment.

Offline LMAO

An excellent analysis!  I i have said for a long time, their intent is to turn America into a 3rd world nation, while they have greatly empowered and improved foreign nations hostile towards us, economies AND militaries..

Their  intent is not to turn America into a Third World nation. They’re just so blinded by their ideology and idealism that they really believe this stuff works

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

The means of transportation I use for my commute and other personal business is none of government's damn business! Especially a phony hypocrite Limo-Lib like Former Mayor Pete!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yet another of the dozens of crazy hypocrisies of Liberals is that they constantly ridicule and disparage Amish communities, but at the same time Liberals want all Americans to live just like the Amish. Liberals are nutty people. They really are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't know of any paraplegic Americans who can't get a ride if they need one.

Everyone with working legs has the mode of transportation God gave them.

How does Buttplug justify his weird claim that there are Americans without means to move around?

And when did getting from here to there become a matter for the federal government to seize power over?
Well, Pete, when it hits 20 below here and the wind is blowing 25 miles per hour, come walk a mile in my shoes.

If you make it, we can talk about my old gas guzzling fuel injected 4WD.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis