Author Topic: Biden Blasts US As ‘International Embarrassment’ In New Gun-Control Executive Orders  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden Blasts US As ‘International Embarrassment’ In New Gun-Control Executive Orders
April 8, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

President Joe Biden announced on Thursday that he is issuing multiple executive orders to combat what he called a “public health crisis” and “international embarrassment” of gun violence in the United States.

Among Biden’s executive actions are directives for the Department of Justice to “stop the proliferation of ‘ghost gun’” building kits within 30 days by subjecting those who purchase them to regular firearm procedures such as background checks and serial numbers on the guns. Biden also gave the Justice Department 60 days to reclassifying pistols with stabilizing braces as short-barreled rifles and cited the recent shooting in Boulder, Colorado, as one example of how the braces could be abused to harm people. He also asked the department to publish an “annual report on firearms trafficking and annual updates necessary to give policymakers the information they need to help address firearms trafficking today.”

Other actions Biden suggested include publicizing model “red flag” legislation for states and Congress to evaluate implementing to “allow family members or law enforcement to petition for a court order temporarily barring people in crisis from accessing firearms if they present a danger to themselves or others.” Similarly, Biden recommended multiple federal agencies invest and engage in “evidence-based community violence interventions” around the nation funded by the president’s proposed “American Jobs Plan.”

During his announcement of the new gun regulations, Biden claimed he does not intend to infringe on anyone’s Second Amendment rights but warned that “no amendment to the Constitution is absolute.”

“You can’t yell ‘fire’ in a crowded movie theater and call it freedom of speech,” he said.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/08/biden-blasts-us-as-international-embarrassment-in-new-gun-control-executive-orders/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
“You can’t yell ‘fire’ in a crowded movie theater and call it freedom of speech,” he said.

Actually that case was tossed out.  This man knows as much about the First Amendment as he does the Second.

Which is zilch.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Biden really should refrain from using the term “international embarrassment”.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Never thought I'd hear a President of any political stripe say that about his own country.

IMHO one of the Uber Left assholes on his staff wrote that knowing he just reads whatever is put in front of him.

If he was full in command of his senses I think even Biden would have red lined that particular sentence.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Irony is lost on the organically senile.

And on their puppeteers.

If they had good speech-writers, they wouldn't have had to cheat so much.   But nobody wants to hear them.

I certainly do not.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

Never thought I'd hear a President of any political stripe say that about his own country.

IMHO one of the Uber Left assholes on his staff wrote that knowing he just reads whatever is put in front of him.

If he was full in command of his senses I think even Biden would have red lined that particular sentence.

What?   After that Kenyan Marxist toured the world giving apologies to all the turds out there?

No.  Biden's always hated America, too.   He's never been anything but a Democrat, and no Democrat has ever liked America or it's Constitution.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What?   After that Kenyan Marxist toured the world giving apologies to all the turds out there?

No.  Biden's always hated America, too.   He's never been anything but a Democrat, and no Democrat has ever liked America or it's Constitution.

He wasn't as overt as Biden is being told to be.

Offline Sled Dog

He wasn't as overt as Biden is being told to be.

The fascist from Kenya didn't have the media as tightly wrapped up back then.

But you did notice that as the years passed, the marxist maggot could bug reporter's phones and the media didn't object.

Things are worse now, during Obama's third term.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
America--Love it or Leave it, sniffer Joe.

The Marxists in D.C. are the embarrassment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Someone upstream pointed precisely to the problem.  Democrats consistently are telling the American people why they hate this country.

I consider Democrats traitors.  I consider every globalist a severe traitor.  The time has come for the American people to get smart, end their atrophy when it comes to using their brains, and see what is before them. 

The treason today is blatant and overt.  The time has come to be extremely severe with those betraying our country.