Author Topic: The Death of a North Carolina Father of Two Sheds Light on Illegal Alien Crime  (Read 689 times)

rangerrebew

The Death of a North Carolina Father of Two Sheds Light on Illegal Alien Crime
avatar By Pawel Styrna   April 7, 2021 1 Comment

In the early morning hours of March 29, Cheston Gerard Edwards of Kinston, North Carolina – a father of two – was driving home from his girlfriend’s house. He was traveling along Highway 70 near Pine Level in Johnston County, which is located to the southeast of the city of Raleigh. Unfortunately, illegal alien Rolbin Pacheco-Diaz was driving on the same highway that night – intoxicated, unlicensed, and going the wrong way – and struck Edwards’ truck head-on, killing him instantly. He was only 36 years old.

Edwards’ family is understandably devastated. According to WRAL, the victims’ “mother, Mary Edwards, said he was a hard worker who was determined to be good father to his 9-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter. ‘He loved his family, he loved me. He was a person who had deep love,’ she said.”

https://www.immigrationreform.com/2021/04/07/nc-death-highlights-illegal-alien-crime-immigrationreform-com/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The failure of elected officials to protect the citizens of this country must end.  Something different has to happen that accomplishes a few things.  The deportation of all illegal invaders.  They are not migrants or immigrants, they are criminals.  ALL OF THEM!  Their first act in this country was to violate the law.  Less than 3% are involved with picking crops.  The rest are in manufacturing, landscaping and particularly construction.

There are 1,000 houses and condos being built near me in the past two years to present, and all done by illegal invaders.

Offline libertybele

The failure of elected officials to protect the citizens of this country must end.  Something different has to happen that accomplishes a few things.  The deportation of all illegal invaders.  They are not migrants or immigrants, they are criminals.  ALL OF THEM!  Their first act in this country was to violate the law.  Less than 3% are involved with picking crops.  The rest are in manufacturing, landscaping and particularly construction.

There are 1,000 houses and condos being built near me in the past two years to present, and all done by illegal invaders.

Back in the days when I was actively involved in the illegal immigration fight, some would visit jobsites, take pics and forward and/or call ICE.  Home Depot was known to pick up illegals waiting around and put them in trucks and take them to various jobsites. 

The problem remains the same. Catch and release OR turn a blind eye to employers who hire illegals.  They don't technically hire them, they pay them under the table.  No record. No crime, right?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

It is an on going problem that's been around for decades and is rarely reported anymore.  We used to hold prayer vigils in a local park for those who had fallen victim at the hands of illegals; children, mothers, fathers, police, etc. Horrific things happen, yet the MSM fails to report; certainly you don't see it on the nightly news.

Kate's Law was introduced as she died at the hands of an illegal; it was introduced in 2017 and passed the House.  Nothing further.

It was reintroduced (or similar legislation same name) by Cruz in 2020 and wasn't even vote on.

Here we sit!!  9999hair out0000

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Where's the uproar?? Why isn't the MSM broadcasting this far and wide???

Offline LegalAmerican

Correct. I was T-BONED by a drunk Illegal alien.  Officer Chavez, came out, talked to him in Spanish and let him go.  DRUNK.  I was dead stopped at a red light, by a gas station.  He came at me, and T-BONED MY CAR.  I had no where to go. I also saw a little girl in the backseat, lift her head to see.  At the time,I did not think PEDO.  Now I do. Officer, let this  drunk back on the streets with an 8 year old child in the back. 
ILLEGALS are allowed drivers license, but do not have to pay for CAR INSURANCE.  YOU...PAY FOR THEM. LA RAZA.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
That's why this is all a major betrayal of USA citizens.  Half the world would come to the USA if they could.  But we are NOT in the business of allowing whoever enters our country illegal to come and stay.  But the practices of the Biden Administration are clearly intended to destroy the lives of USA citizens.  This bozo does not care about your wellbeing, or he would not push this moronic agenda.

To be exact, the Republicans are not much better.  Both parties placated corporations to allow the illegal and legal flood into the country to hold wages frozen for 20 years.  Trump's policies began to shut the tap off somewhat for the illegals, but he betrayed his base by increasing the H1-b Visa recipients and placating the billionaire oligarchs controlling this nation, and they turned on him in the end and did everything in their power to unseat him.  Fool!

The American people will continue to be pushed to the sideline until this nonsense ends, until the nonsense of Washington ends.

The only thing that will provide a remote chance off that is

T  E  R  M      L  I  M  I  T  S  !

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Illegal Alien Charged with Killing Father of Two in Drunk Driving Crash
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 01:33:42 am »
Illegal Alien Charged with Killing Father of Two in Drunk Driving Crash

John Binder 11 Apr 2021

An illegal alien allegedly hit and killed a North Carolina father of two children last month in a drunk driving crash, local law enforcement says.

Rolbin Pacheco, a 35-year-old illegal alien from Honduras, has been charged with drunk driving and felony death by vehicle after he allegedly killed 36-year-old Cheston Edwards on March 29 in Princeton, North Carolina.

According to law enforcement, Edwards was driving home from his girlfriend’s house late at night and was speaking to her on the phone. Pacheco, police said, was allegedly drunk and driving the wrong way down the highway when he crashed into Edwards.

“[Cheston’s girlfriend] said the phone just cut off while they were talking,” Edwards’ mother, Mary Edwards, told WRAL 5 News. “She thought maybe he just went through a bad area.”

While Edwards was killed in the crash, Pacheco was not injured. The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency confirmed to Breitbart News that Pacheco is an illegal alien from Honduras who is now wanted by ICE.

“He needs to know that he has hurt me, deeply,” Mary Edwards told WRAL. “He’s taken something from me that he shouldn’t have taken.”

Edwards leaves behind his 9-year-old son and 4-year-old daughter, among other family members. Pacheco is being held on a $1 million bond.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/04/11/illegal-alien-charged-killing-father-two/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

That's why this is all a major betrayal of USA citizens.  Half the world would come to the USA if they could.  But we are NOT in the business of allowing whoever enters our country illegal to come and stay.  But the practices of the Biden Administration are clearly intended to destroy the lives of USA citizens.  This bozo does not care about your wellbeing, or he would not push this moronic agenda.

To be exact, the Republicans are not much better.  Both parties placated corporations to allow the illegal and legal flood into the country to hold wages frozen for 20 years.  Trump's policies began to shut the tap off somewhat for the illegals, but he betrayed his base by increasing the H1-b Visa recipients and placating the billionaire oligarchs controlling this nation, and they turned on him in the end and did everything in their power to unseat him.  Fool!

The American people will continue to be pushed to the sideline until this nonsense ends, until the nonsense of Washington ends.

The only thing that will provide a remote chance off that is

T  E  R  M      L  I  M  I  T  S  !

I agree with you, but too much damage has already been done and we've lost our Republic.  It's too late!  Secondly there's zero chance of that happening with the liberal stranglehold on us.