Author Topic: Donald Trump Endorses Marco Rubio: He Will ‘Never Let the Great People of Florida, or Our Country, D  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Endorses Marco Rubio: He Will ‘Never Let the Great People of Florida, or Our Country, Down’

Hannah Bleau 9 Apr 2021

Former President Donald Trump formally endorsed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who is up for reelection next year, describing the senator as a “tireless advocate for the people of Florida” and “all of the forgotten men and women of America.”

“It is my honor to give U.S. Senator Marco Rubio my Complete and Total Endorsement,” the 45th president said in a statement.

“Marco has been a tireless advocate for the people of Florida, fighting to cut taxes, supporting our Second Amendment, our Military and our Vets, a strong national defense, and all of the forgotten men and women of America,” he continued, praising the Florida senator for working with him throughout his presidency to reform the VA, help small businesses grow, and nix the debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative Democrats vehemently pursued:

Marco worked with me to reform the VA and help our small businesses grow, and with his help, we achieved the lowest ever unemployment for women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and almost all Americans. Together, we worked closely with the Cuban and Venezuelan communities, and have made great progress. He also ruled that “President Trump was in no way involved with Russia,” as he presided over the Senate Intelligence Committee on the FAKE Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/09/donald-trump-endorses-marco-rubio-will-never-let-great-people-florida-country-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mesaclone

Donald Trump Endorses Marco Rubio: He Will ‘Never Let the Great People of Florida, or Our Country, Down’

Hannah Bleau 9 Apr 2021

Former President Donald Trump formally endorsed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), who is up for reelection next year, describing the senator as a “tireless advocate for the people of Florida” and “all of the forgotten men and women of America.”

“It is my honor to give U.S. Senator Marco Rubio my Complete and Total Endorsement,” the 45th president said in a statement.

“Marco has been a tireless advocate for the people of Florida, fighting to cut taxes, supporting our Second Amendment, our Military and our Vets, a strong national defense, and all of the forgotten men and women of America,” he continued, praising the Florida senator for working with him throughout his presidency to reform the VA, help small businesses grow, and nix the debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative Democrats vehemently pursued:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/09/donald-trump-endorses-marco-rubio-will-never-let-great-people-florida-country-down/

Marco is not my "favorite" politician, but he's a solid and reliable vote for conservative policies and locks down that Senate seat...and he's learned his lesson about appeasing the Left. He'll do, and this is a tactically smart endorsement. Its not possible to get 51 Josh Hawley's elected, and Rubio's voting record is strongly conservative...despite his occasional flirtations with "bipartisanship". He's no Murkowski/Collins/RINO/NT.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Killer Clouds

Trump 9nce again shows his bad choices in personnel. Trump is horrible in the HRO department.  Rubio is a Never Trump RINO.

Offline libertybele

Well...it's pretty telling....endorsing Rubio who more than once let the people of FL down and also was a member of the Gang of Eight!  Rubio hasn't earned my vote in several election cycles.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

Trump 9nce again shows his bad choices in personnel. Trump is horrible in the HRO department.  Rubio is a Never Trump RINO.

Rubio is NOT an NT...nor is he a RINO. He's a bit squishy yet...that much is true and he's got a lot to prove in terms of loyalty to conservatism...but he's well liked in Florida, has a great overall conservative voting record, and is someone who can hold that Senate seat for a long time to come...and that's a seat/vote we'll need once Trump is back in the White House in 2025. We need to focus on dumping the Romney/Murkowski/Sasse/Collins bunch long before we go after the mildly squishy Rubio's of the party. Endorsing Rubio slides him back into the MAGA fold and helps other borderline GOP'rs to get back on the reservation. As I said, it would be great if we could put 51 Josh Hawley's in the senate, but we have to have SOME sense of realism as to what is possible. Rubio will be locked in vote for MAGA and keeps the Florida Senate seats on the MAGA movement train.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 04:45:09 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline libertybele

Rubio is NOT an NT...nor is he a RINO. He's a bit squishy yet...that much is true and he's got a lot to prove in terms of loyalty to conservatism...but he's well liked in Florida, has a great overall conservative voting record, and is someone who can hold that Senate seat for a long time to come...and that's a seat/vote we'll need once Trump is back in the White House in 2025. We need to focus on dumping the Romney/Murkowski/Sasse/Collins bunch long before we go after the mildly squishy Rubio's of the party. Endorsing Rubio slides him back into the MAGA fold and helps other borderline GOP'rs to get back on the reservation. As I said, it would be great if we could put 51 Josh Hawley's in the senate, but we have to have SOME sense of realism as to what is possible. Rubio will be locked in vote for MAGA and keeps the Florida Senate seats on the MAGA movement train.

Rubio sided and was a part of the Gang of Eight. Have a sense of realism?? The sense of realism that I have is only voting for a solid conservative.  The problem that we are experiencing within the GOP is continuing to vote for those with an R before their name who have a record of siding with liberalism and/or voting with liberals.  Rubio is in that category.  We need to vote out the wishy-washy GOP, GOP establishment  and RINO's.  I will NOT vote for Rubio period.  He failed the people of FL.  He was considered the GOP's golden child, seen as a solid conservative and no sooner than he won his Senate seat he joined the ranks of liberals.  No Thanks!!!

Again, unless the ballot box is fixed, the liberals will steal whatever elections they need to steal in order to win.  FL is ripe for their taking.   They need to turn TX and FL blue. Rubio, DeSantis and Scott, don't stand a chance the way our elections remain set up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I’ll make up my own mind about whom to vote for. Don’t need any help.

If Trump is trying to build goodwill among the party pols then I’m disappointed he hasn’t yet learned they are feckless self interested back biters.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:04:29 pm by skeeter »

Offline GrouchoTex

I like some Senators more than Rubio, but I like Rubio more than most of them there.

Offline Mesaclone

Rubio sided and was a part of the Gang of Eight. Have a sense of realism?? The sense of realism that I have is only voting for a solid conservative.  The problem that we are experiencing within the GOP is continuing to vote for those with an R before their name who have a record of siding with liberalism and/or voting with liberals.  Rubio is in that category.  We need to vote out the wishy-washy GOP, GOP establishment  and RINO's.  I will NOT vote for Rubio period.  He failed the people of FL.  He was considered the GOP's golden child, seen as a solid conservative and no sooner than he won his Senate seat he joined the ranks of liberals.  No Thanks!!!

Again, unless the ballot box is fixed, the liberals will steal whatever elections they need to steal in order to win.  FL is ripe for their taking.   They need to turn TX and FL blue. Rubio, DeSantis and Scott, don't stand a chance the way our elections remain set up.

Rubio has the same lifetime conservative vote ranking as Tom Cotton and Tim Scott for comparison. I was very unhappy with him regarding the gang of eight stuff as well...he seems to have learned from that fiasco and has refocused himself as pro-MAGA. Is there some opportunism there...sure. Can we afford to lose this seat by running someone else...no we cannot. Rubio got burned moving towards the center, he's not going to drift back that way again. So this is a smart move by Trump...we cannot simply excise half the party and expect the MAGA movement to succeed...it has to pull in precisely those folks who wandered a bit but who can still be brought back into the tent. Romney and that ilk...too far gone...but that doesn't mean nobody can be salvaged.

Offline Killer Clouds

Rubio has the same lifetime conservative vote ranking as Tom Cotton and Tim Scott for comparison. I was very unhappy with him regarding the gang of eight stuff as well...he seems to have learned from that fiasco and has refocused himself as pro-MAGA. Is there some opportunism there...sure. Can we afford to lose this seat by running someone else...no we cannot. Rubio got burned moving towards the center, he's not going to drift back that way again. So this is a smart move by Trump...we cannot simply excise half the party and expect the MAGA movement to succeed...it has to pull in precisely those folks who wandered a bit but who can still be brought back into the tent. Romney and that ilk...too far gone...but that doesn't mean nobody can be salvaged.
Rubio is a two faced RINO piece of crap. He sways what ever way the wind blows.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:37:03 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline LegalAmerican

Rubio is a two faced RINO piece of crap. He sits what ever way the wind blows.

CORRECT.  RINO.  Supports illeglas.  I will not support RINO.....GANG OF EIGHT...RUBIO.  LIAR.

McCain, Graham, Flake, Rubio......ALL RINO'S AND FLAKES!   PROVEN OUT.

Offline LegalAmerican

Wow, you are so wrong on RUBIO.  BIG TIME RINO.  Normally you have excellent posts.  This is not one of them.
Sure, "people change".   

Offline corbe

You know @LegalAmerican that when I made my Avatar a Woman with a hole in her some Briefers gave me h3ll, I'm glad you get away with it.  I agree with you on Rubio.   ****rain man***
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.