Author Topic: Biden’s Stalin-esque 5-Year Plans  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Stalin-esque 5-Year Plans
« on: April 09, 2021, 01:48:20 pm »
Biden’s Stalin-esque 5-Year Plans
I & I Editorial Board
April 9, 2021

I&I Editorial

In 1928, during his first year of what became known as the Stalin era, Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin issued his first five-year plan, a centralized economic blueprint that focused on industrialization and collectivism. In 2021, during his first year as president of the United States, Joe Biden introduced a $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan that both the White House and its cheerleaders have called “transformative.”

History tells us Stalin’s plans were transformative, too.

Before we go any further, we state here for the record that Biden is not Stalin. Not even close.

Yet we see policy parallels that should make Americans – at least those who still relish freedom from big government – mighty uncomfortable.

Biden is not unique in pitching an infrastructure plan. Donald Trump had an infrastructure plan. Most politicians, from president to members of the smallest city council in the country, like infrastructure projects. But Biden’s objectives are different. There’s more social engineering than civil engineering in his proposal.

Actually, there’s much more.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/09/bidens-stalin-esque-5-year-plans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34