Author Topic: Jimmy Fallon finally breaks the comic barrier and mocks Biden  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 9, 2021
Jimmy Fallon finally breaks the comic barrier and mocks Biden
By Andrea Widburg

On Tuesday, alleged comedian Samantha Bee and disgraced “journalist” Dan Rather talked about how it’s impossible to mock Biden for fear of undermining his policies. One day later, Jimmy Fallon did a small segment about Biden that was the equivalent of those old (and enjoyable) “bad lip reading” videos. Some think that the bloom is off the rose for the left, but I’m not so certain. Call me cynical, but I think that this is the first step in “The Ascension of Kamala Harris.”

For eight years, America’s so-called comedians brutally ridiculed and mocked President George W. Bush. Then, for eight years, the same crew didn’t touch Obama. He was the light-bringer and was above humor. Also, the comedians were afraid that, if they dare joked about Obama, they’d be accused of being racist. That one word was so powerful it turned Obama into the Teflon president. Nothing could stick.

When Trump became president, the comedians were back in business. This time around, though, they didn’t even try to be funny. Their invariably leftist audiences were instead primed for laughter. All that the left-wing comics had to say was “Trump is stupid,” or “Trump is dangerous,” or “Trump is…[something else negative and even foul]” and the audience would laugh, even without the helpful prompting of a “laugh” cue card. The word “Trump” was a fish and they were the trained seals, barking for a taste.

Now that Biden is in the White House, things have gotten problematic for the comic crew. Objectively speaking, Biden’s chronic stupidity, ego, and crudeness, along with that touch of senility, are a comic’s dream. The jokes – funny jokes – should be writing themselves.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/jimmy_fallon_finally_breaks_the_comic_barrier_and_mocks_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Jimmy Fallon finally breaks the comic barrier and mocks Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 10:42:25 pm »
Fallon doesn't do anything that doesn't advance a Rodent plan.

If he's making jokes about The Big Joke, it's almost certainly on orders from the Mattress Gal.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 11:11:05 pm »
Oooh how brave.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 11:22:15 pm »
Biden should be comic gold.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2021, 12:46:57 am »
Fallon doesn't do anything that doesn't advance a Rodent plan.

If he's making jokes about The Big Joke, it's almost certainly on orders from the Mattress Gal.

@Sled Dog

I agree. Fallon is a moral coward and will not do anything without checking with his masters first.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!