Author Topic: America’s Allies Humiliate Biden On Live TV  (Read 581 times)

rangerrebew

America’s Allies Humiliate Biden On Live TV
« on: April 09, 2021, 11:29:15 am »

America’s Allies Humiliate Biden On Live TV
April 5, 2021

A major Australian network has exposed the corruption and weakness of the Biden White House. In a recent segment, Alan Jones from Sky News Australia stated that Biden’s declining mental health has raised alarms among U.S. allies.

“This is the President of America who is incoherent and cognitively declining,” Jones said. “And a leader of the free world, it’s insulting to those who have defended democracy.”

Jones then stated that the supposed leader of Democracy has to be propped up for every event. He added, the mainstream media has covered it all up for Biden to make him look better, but they are failing at that job.

https://nationalinsiders.com/americas-allies-humiliate-biden-on-live-tv/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: America’s Allies Humiliate Biden On Live TV
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 02:05:05 pm »
After the way OhBummer! betrayed American allies, our allies should fear LIEden's hamhandedness and redux of OhBummer!'s foreign policy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 02:09:51 pm »
Hmmm... they are talking about the thing that's not for talking about
Countdown to Resignation

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 09:59:13 pm »
“This is the President of America who is incoherent and cognitively declining,” Jones said. “And a leader of the free world, it’s insulting to those who have defended democracy.”

Aw.... come on, man...!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 10:04:28 pm »
Hmmm... they are talking about the thing that's not for talking about
Thats cause they’re there, not here.

Here our watchdog media is diligently making certain the truth doesn’t have a prayer of reaching the masses. We have to depend on our lyin’ eyes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:07:45 pm by skeeter »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 10:26:31 pm »
Is that ABC run by the government of Oz?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 12:06:32 am »
Aw, that's giving our allies too much credit, Joe can humiliate himself just fine without any outside help at all.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 03:18:34 pm »
Clickbait site doesn't identify WHICH "allies" are upset with Biden.

We know they ALL were unhappy with Trump, because he made them pay their bills.   
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 04:40:07 pm »
I think a few them are already missing him.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 05:20:43 am »
Trump may well have been disliked, but he was respected.  And our weak kneed allies knew he would be there should they need his help.  But with Biden, our allies live in fear.  Why?  Because he could well side with our enemy, the enemy of our so called allies.

Plus literally every word out of Biden's mouth is an overt lie.  He is not capable of telling the truth or comprehending truth.  He qualified for the 25th Amendment before he won the primary!

If ever there was a SIGN we need to amend the requirement to be able to run for POTUS, it is Biden.  I am sorry, never in my entire 67 years did I think anyone breathing air in the USA with the attained age of 35 was QUALIFIED to be POTUS.  NEVER one person. 

And another thing, the time has come to require all in Congress to have been born in the USA.  I am sorry, but having a communist born in Somalia has no business determining how our government operates by being an elected official.  Yes, I am speaking of Ilhan Omar!  If her bio is accurate, she is in the USA illegally.  Yet no one does a damn thing.  Makes no sense!!!

I think our allies are literally holding their breath, like every sane person in America that did not vote for this numbnut for POTUS!  Two years will not go by fast enough!  Four years will not go by fast enough!!!!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 09:31:47 pm »
Europe wanted a weak America, easy to push over.

Now they HAVE a weak America, falling up the stairs with no need for a push at all, and they're still not happy.

No pleasing some people.  Maybe they should stay out of our politics in the future.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 09:33:31 pm »

And another thing, the time has come to require all in Congress to have been born in the USA.  I am sorry, but having a communist born in Somalia has no business determining how our government operates by being an elected official.  Yes, I am speaking of Ilhan Omar!  If her bio is accurate, she is in the USA illegally.  Yet no one does a damn thing.  Makes no sense!!!

She's done less damage than Botox Nancy, Drunken Ted Kennedy, Robert KKK Byrd, Adam Pileofschiff, and Senator Biden, who invented the concept of "borking" federal judges.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2021, 09:43:56 pm »

Aw.... come on, man...!

I see why Dementia Joe Hired Jen pSaki.  They both have Wall-eyes!

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.