Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Dyes Hair, Gets Spray Tan In Preparation For 2024 Presidential Run  (Read 730 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ron DeSantis Dyes Hair, Gets Spray Tan In Preparation For 2024 Presidential Run
April 8th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Florida Governor Ron DeSantis unveiled his brand-new presidential bleached hair and spray tan this week, officially kicking off his campaign to run for president in 2024.

"What are you talking about? This is how I've always looked!" said DeSantis to questioning reporters. "And I don't appreciate it, OK? You are fake news. And frankly, it's disgraceful. Some people might even say you're losers, too. Many people are saying that, anyway. Enemies of the people. Sad."

DeSantis then turned in early to practice his grand accordion hand gestures and say "you are fake news" over and over again to the mirror.

Fans of the governor are saying that he's never looked more presidential than he does now, suggesting he could be a "shoe-in" to win in 2024.

"He's just the candidate we're looking for," said Fudd McGillicutty, Florida man. "For some reason that I can't place my finger on, he makes me feel excitement I haven't felt since 2016!"

DeSantis is currently on the hunt for a mild-mannered Christian governor from the Midwest to serve as his running mate.

https://babylonbee.com/news/ron-desantis-dyes-hair-gets-spray-tan-in-preparation-for-2024-presidential-run
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Lol Jr Orange Man

Offline libertybele

I see some humor, but the truth is, he'll be a target soon enough.  The left will come up with a way to try and destroy him. It's just a matter of time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

I see some humor, but the truth is, he'll be a target soon enough.  The left will come up with a way to try and destroy him. It's just a matter of time.

They're already working on it.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lol Jr Orange Man

:laugh:   DeSantis really is trying to be a mini-orange man  .... See video below.  @skeeter   

Hint:  to better focus on the gestures, watch the video with the sound muted   333cleo   

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Interesting. It does match.

Matt Erickson
@realKingpilled   Â· 10h

Gonna need the @ScottAdamsSays body language take on DeSantis incorporating the Trump hand gestures

Video: 

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1379508469837881344   

2:57 PM · Apr 6, 2021·Twitter Web App
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:41:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

:laugh:   DeSantis really is trying to be a mini-orange man  .... See video below.  @skeeter   

Funny. It’s so close it almost looks like a deep fake.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:45:11 am by skeeter »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This reminds me of the time Al Gore was told to look "more Presidential" in a debate.  He came on stage with a Ronald Reagan haircut and rouge on his cheeks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yup.  CBS' 60 Minutes is leading the pack. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

DeSantis was catching a lot of flak over his endorsement from President Trump.  The opposition was saying all he has is Trump, all he knows is Trump --- and of course they would they rip into Trump.

The DeSantis campaign came out with this ad --- which I think was very funny AND it shut up the opposition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

Offline dfwgator

I hope Trump doesn't run in 2024, and instead endorses DeSantis.   DeSantis has all of the positives of Trump, and I think he'd be much more effective.

Offline mountaineer

I hope Trump doesn't run in 2024, and instead endorses DeSantis.   DeSantis has all of the positives of Trump, and I think he'd be much more effective.
I agree.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

He is well aware of the institutional bias at all levels, and seems to possess enough backbone and media savvy.  I think he just needs to avoid any legitimate screwups.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:34:57 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline LegalAmerican

DeSantis was catching a lot of flak over his endorsement from President Trump.  The opposition was saying all he has is Trump, all he knows is Trump --- and of course they would they rip into Trump.

The DeSantis campaign came out with this ad --- which I think was very funny AND it shut up the opposition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1YP_zZJFXs

LOVE IT!    :patriot:

Only one POTUS TRUMP, THOUGH.   =THE MAN!   

Offline LegalAmerican

P.S. I loathe SATIRE.   SAME AS FAKE NEWS TO ME.  We have enough fake news......

Why, why the 'need' for SATIRE?   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
P.S. I loathe SATIRE.   SAME AS FAKE NEWS TO ME.  We have enough fake news......

Why, why the 'need' for SATIRE?

Pffff...

Thank goodness for my daily dose of Babylon Bee.  If things like this bother you, you apparently  take things, and yourself in general too seriously.

Personally, satire is my favorite form of comedy.  Try to lighten up a bit.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:55:34 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Pffff...

Thank goodness for my daily dose of Babylon Bee.  If things like this bother you, you apparently  take things, and yourself in general too seriously.

Personally, satire is my favorite form of comedy.  Try to lighten up a bit.

Agreed .... laughter is good for the mind, heart and soul!

We need a reprieve from all the news of devastation happening to our country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I agree.

I second that emotion!  DeSantis is much younger. Trump's endorsement would be beneficial.  Perhaps that's why all the Trumps have decided to move to FL, to ban together to help politically.

Offline LegalAmerican

P.S. POTUS TRUMP does not use any spray tan.  He tans naturally when he plays golf.  That is his natural color.

Just like Boehner was accused of having orange skin. 

Online corbe

With all due respect @LegalAmerican does he wear welding googles on the Golf course to get those racoon eyes he always showed up with?   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

BassWrangler

P.S. POTUS TRUMP does not use any spray tan.  He tans naturally when he plays golf.  That is his natural color.

Just like Boehner was accused of having orange skin.

Online corbe

It would make for an interesting poll question.

Does Trump use a sprayon or a booth, neither or both.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.