Author Topic: Joe Biden Breaks Promise to Put Beto O’Rourke in Charge of Gun Control  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Breaks Promise to Put Beto O’Rourke in Charge of Gun Control

Joel B. Pollak 8 Apr 2021

President Joe Biden broke his 2020 promise Thursday to put former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) in charge of gun control efforts. Instead, he named gun control activist David Chipman to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

The White House announced Chipman’s appointment as one of six executive actions that President Biden is taking on gun control, ahead of any effort to pass a bill acceptable to Congress:

The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. ATF is the key agency enforcing our gun laws, and it needs a confirmed director in order to do the job to the best of its ability. But ATF has not had a confirmed director since 2015. Chipman served at ATF for 25 years and now works to advance commonsense gun safety laws.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/04/08/joe-biden-breaks-promise-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden continues to make fools out of NeverTrumpers and their assertions about during and after the election.  Do fools ever tire of being fools?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Chipman is even more looneytunez than Beto the Furry.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And I was so hoping the skate boarding felon would be Biden's face for gun control.  It made so much sense.  Darn!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Yeah,but he is one of the trusted DC insiders,not some homo freak from Texas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GrouchoTex

Really?
Wow!
I didn't think that was possible.
That's some scary stuff.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Biden continues to make fools out of NeverTrumpers and their assertions about during and after the election.  Do fools ever tire of being fools?

No, they made fools out of themselves, precisely by being anti-Trump.

And they're too arrogant to realize what normal Americans see in them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

Doesn't matter.  There's a threshold which it just doesn't matter any more.   If 5 grams of arsenic is fatal (I don't know), then does it matter if your enemy feeds you a pound?

No matter who Obama appoints to the role, the guy is going to be enough poison to cause great harm.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

Doesn't matter.  There's a threshold which it just doesn't matter any more.   If 5 grams of arsenic is fatal (I don't know), then does it matter if your enemy feeds you a pound?

No matter who Obama appoints to the role, the guy is going to be enough poison to cause great harm.
True.

Offline Victoria33

Better to have Chipman than Beto who knows nothing about nothing.

"Chipman is a veteran of ATF, where he spent 25 years as a special agent. He currently works as a senior policy adviser at Giffords, an organization that advocates for stricter gun laws and is led by former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., who was gravely wounded in a mass shooting in 2011. As part of Giffords' group, Chipman has pushed for greater regulation of ghost guns."

Online mountaineer

Chipman has stated that the Branch Davidians shot down helicopters. This is not true. In fact, it's nuts.

This is from a Reddit post he made:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:41:57 pm by mountaineer »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Better to have Chipman than Beto who knows nothing about nothing.

"Chipman is a veteran of ATF, where he spent 25 years as a special agent. He currently works as a senior policy adviser at Giffords, an organization that advocates for stricter gun laws and is led by former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., who was gravely wounded in a mass shooting in 2011. As part of Giffords' group, Chipman has pushed for greater regulation of ghost guns."
The difference between two fanatics is inconsequential, I don't care how many years he worked at ATF.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Chipman has stated that the Branch Davidians shot down helicopters. This is not true. In fact, it's nuts.

This is from a Reddit post he made:

But, but he worked at ATF for twenty five years so he must know what he's talking about, no? As if someone putting in pension time at a government job has anything to do with competence, eg, Lunch Box Joe, Teddy Chappaquiddick, Bourbon Boehner...........

Offline libertybele

And I was so hoping the skate boarding felon would be Biden's face for gun control.  It made so much sense.  Darn!

Sloe Joe is confused..with Beto's skateboarding techniques he should have made him head of transportation.  happy77
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:50:11 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that post of @sneakypete that anything's better than that gay freak in Texas.   333cleo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   I'm still trying to wrap my head around that post of @sneakypete that anything's better than that gay freak in Texas.   333cleo

@corbe

You don't understand that from the POV of the Dim insiders that one of them who has spent years working inside the system and sucking up to the Dim powers that be would be prefered by them over some freak from Texas they barely know?

ESPECIALLY one who has spent his entire career working with an official goobermint anti-gun agency?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sloe Joe is confused..with Beto's skateboarding techniques he should have made him head of transportation.  happy77
Well, Joe had to have someone who knows how to head up things, so Pete had to be the one.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington