Author Topic: Here’s Why You Should Always Keep Vodka in Your Laundry Room, According to the Laundry Guy  (Read 686 times)

Online corbe

Here’s Why You Should Always Keep Vodka in Your Laundry Room, According to the Laundry Guy

Jada Jackson  18 hrs ago

Laundry is an unavoidable part of everyone's cleaning routine. But Patric Richardson, host of HGTV’s latest series Laundry Guy, is bringing some joy and lightheartedness to this sometimes tedious chore.

Since middle school, Richardson has had a knack for doing laundry, a passion he picked up from his grandmother. Over the past couple of years the Minnesotan has become well-known for his"laundry camps," which always sell out quickly.

"I always say you do laundry for the people you love," Richardson said in a press statement."Laundry is a kind of love language. It's a privilege that I get to wash these things for my clients."

<..sip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/home-and-garden/here-s-why-you-should-always-keep-vodka-in-your-laundry-room-according-to-the-laundry-guy/ar-BB1fp8hH?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I also keep a bottle in the bathroom for mouthwash.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online corbe

Dripping Springs. @Gefn

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
   Dripping Springs. @Gefn

I actually like my vodka on the rocks.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

I don't drink vodka, but saw a baking show the other night where the hostess instructed to put a little splash of vodka into the pie crust dough to make it flakier or something. Well, okay, if I have to!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   Dripping Springs. @Gefn

Several years ago,  when the Dripping Springs distillery caught fire and the supply of this nectar of the Gods all but dried up....I cried for weeks.  They said but we have Tito's. Try it, you'll like it.  Well Tito's tastes like ass water.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

I don't drink vodka, but saw a baking show the other night where the hostess instructed to put a little splash of vodka into the pie crust dough to make it flakier or something. Well, okay, if I have to!

I've never had vokda and I used to be a scotch drinker  (back when I was healthier).  Maybe it's the alcohol content that makes the crust flakier?  I'll have to give it a try.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

She added just a splash to the ice water.

I think it was to make the crust more tender (less production of gluten, or some such thing).
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 06:28:18 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

...hmm....maybe he should have had a couple shots of vodka??

American faces years in Dubai prison after pot found in urine

Call it a bad toke of luck.

An American man who allegedly smoked or ingested pot in Las Vegas faces three years in prison in the United Arab Emirates after traces of marijuana were found days later in his urine, according to Detained in Dubai, a website published by his attorney.

Peter Clark, 51, flew from Las Vegas to Dubai on Feb. 24, where he went to the hospital after suffering an attack of pancreatitis. Doctors there found traces of hashish in his urine – considered possession in the UAE – and reported Clark to authorities.

He was arrested on March 3 and spent three days in a "flea-ridden cell" before being allowed back to his hotel, where he awaits his fate.............

https://www.foxnews.com/world/american-years-dubai-prison-pot-found-in-urine
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have vodka and whatever else delivered in two hours or less.
Shop and click, and then there it is in my hand.
Got on a rum jaunt for a while, then tried all kinds of brandy.
Now, like today, I'm doing Gin and Tonic.
Yea but, Absolute is a standard part of most orders.
Straight up, shot glass, a little lemon or lime...cures whatever.
This alcohol ocean of liquor delivery thing is gonna kill me.
But I'll drink till then.

My doctor at the VA asked me how did I get in this condition
I explained to him that it was not my fault, it's just a family characteristic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

My doctor at the VA asked me how did I get in this condition
I explained to him that it was not my fault, it's just a family characteristic.

Lord I have loved some ladies and I have loved Jim Beam
And they both tried to kill me in 1973
When that doctor asked me, Son how did you get in this condition?
I said, hey sawbones, I'm just carrying on an ole family tradition

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Lord I have loved some ladies and I have loved Jim Beam
And they both tried to kill me in 1973
When that doctor asked me, Son how did you get in this condition?
I said, hey sawbones, I'm just carrying on an ole family tradition
@Wingnut
This poem that you have composed...it speaks to me.
What/Where/How did you come across it?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut
This poem that you have composed...it speaks to me.
What/Where/How did you come across it?

Not mine but a classic Hank William's Jr  song!

Family Traditions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ji_byLzeBk

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Not mine but a classic Hank William's Jr  song!

Family Traditions!

Some family traditions are not so great.
Hank Williams Sr. died young from being an alcoholic.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online corbe

Some family traditions are not so great.
Hank Williams Sr. died young from being an alcoholic.

@unite for individuality The pain pills were a contributing factor also, if I'm not mistaken.