Author Topic: Will Spiraling Border Crisis Destroy Biden’s Presidency?  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Spiraling Border Crisis Destroy Biden’s Presidency?
I & I Editorial Board
April 8, 2021

I&I Editorial

It’s not three months into a four-year term, but Joe Biden’s presidency is already heading for the rocks. Surging waves of immigrants have overwhelmed the U.S.’ southern border. With public anger growing, Biden now has been forced to tacitly recognize President Donald Trump’s border success.

Just this week, Biden let it be known he’s considering restarting Trump’s border wall construction — just to “fill in” parts of it, his administration says. Right.

In fact, it’s desperation because the Biden-Democrat open border policy has been an epic disaster, one that could result in huge Democratic losses in 2022 and a lame-duck presidency for Biden.

An AP-NORC poll shows 56% of those queried disapprove of Biden’s handling of immigration and 55% disapprove of his border security policies. Significantly, this is a glaring weak spot in Biden’s otherwise solid support from independents, who disapprove of his policies cited above by 62% and 67%, respectively.

Americans have been shocked by images such as this touching video on Wednesday of a lone crying boy left behind by his group to wander the Mexican desert near the border. That’s Biden’s policy in a nutshell.

And, sadly, it’s entirely predictable.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/04/08/will-spiraling-border-crisis-destroy-bidens-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Will Spiraling Border Crisis Destroy Biden’s Presidency?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 02:21:10 pm »
He's already announced he is building a border wall that he told us he would tear down, so now he is pissing off both sides.

Soon he will have everyone against him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 12:39:02 am »
The question:
"Will Spiraling Border Crisis Destroy Biden’s Presidency?"

No.
Of course not.
But it could destroy the country.
And that's the intent of those behind the curtain who are in charge of such policies.

I can see pressure upon the harris-biden regime to become so intense that they may decide to restart the border wall construction, regardless of advice to the contrary from the leftists/communists in the administration.

If I was advising them I'd suggest that border barrier construction be resumed under the premise that having the wall will establish orderly points of entry, but the USA will continue to admit nearly everyone who shows up at such entry points once the wall is completed.

This won't "destroy" the regime.
All it will do is replace the "old narrative" with a new one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 12:42:53 am »
The question:

No.
Of course not.
And that's the intent of those behind the curtain who are in charge of such policies.

I can see pressure upon the harris-biden regime to become so intense that they may decide to restart the border wall construction, regardless of advice to the contrary from the leftists/communists in the administration.

If I was advising them I'd suggest that border barrier construction be resumed under the premise that having the wall will establish orderly points of entry, but the USA will continue to admit nearly everyone who shows up at such entry points once the wall is completed.

Could destroy the country?  It WILL.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 12:43:54 am »
The question:

No.
Of course not.

It will destroy Biden. Which is why the Obama clique chose him - he's a stooge and will absorb all of the blame for the crap those handling him are having him sign. His legacy isn't worth a steaming pile.

But by the time everyone figures out the game the commie rats are running it'll be too late.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 12:45:10 am »
Biden doesn't have a presidency.

He has Obama's arm shoved up his butt.

He's too senile to even know what's happening.   How can something like that be "destroyed"?

Besides, once he's gone, we'll get to see that a black female running the front of the house is just as bad as when they had a white almost-male with a black sperm-donor running the front of the house for the Rodent special interests.

It's not the sex organs that make the difference.

It's not the skin color that makes the difference.

It's the secret Marxist cabal running the show behind the scenes, with absolutely zero accountability that have ruined the country.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.