Author Topic: Mike Pence signals 2024 run as heir to Donald Trump  (Read 927 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Mike Pence signals 2024 run as heir to Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 05:01:18 pm »
   The way I understood it is that Pence locked up the Evangelical Vote, something Trump Shirley lacked.

Pence may have brought in the establishment vote and perhaps helped seat Trump.  But Pence turned his back on 75+ million people.  If this azzhat thinks he has a chance he's dreaming (only if the liberals want him in will he win).

He has the personality of a grapefruit and is a traitor and a liar.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 05:04:31 pm »
   Valid points, I agree @libertybele
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »
I suspect I would like Mike Pence if I knew him personally. But I've never been excited about him as a candidate. I just don't see him generating the excitement needed to get people out to the polls.

@Right_in_Virginia  - putting aside the events of this last election - do you think he would have made a good candidate?

@BassWrangler

I don't think he could generate enough excitement to get people to leave a burning house.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 05:12:01 pm »

The way I understood it is that Pence locked up the Evangelical Vote,.......

@corbe

You seem to be implying that is a good thing.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2021, 05:32:38 pm »
@corbe

You seem to be implying that is a good thing.

No way @sneakypete  This guy sold the Indiana Evangelicals down the river as Governor by not signing the RFB (Religious Freedom Bill) and yet most swooned all over him just 6 months later.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2021, 06:04:26 pm »
Pence MAY have secured the evangelicals in prior elections.

He threw dirt on them just as he did for every American that voted in the 2020 election.

He MIGHT get the NT PC RINO vote next time around, but he'll have to fight off Jeb! and Kaysick for that rotten 5% of the electorate.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2021, 08:07:22 pm »
With the comments of a couple of you, I guess I am misunderstood.

Mike Pence's political career is over.  Finished.  He may think otherwise, and he might just run, but he has the excitement of a week old turd on the lawn.  Done! Done! Done!  A 1 percenter!!!

And in regard to the Bushes, they are still out there.  And Dubya showed his mug recently like anyone wanted to see or hear him.  Perhaps he was testing the water to see how he was received.  With his father dead, he is now the standard bearer for the Bush family.

After Nixon lost to JFK, he was still out there.  All I am saying is that the Bushes are still out there.  Should Trump decide not to run, the race will be wide open, and Jeb might just think to give it another try.  Frankly, like sneakypete, I hope I never hear the name again.  I abhor the Bushes as much as the Clintons, both globalists, both traitors in my eyes.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2021, 08:54:59 pm »

Mike Pence's political career is over.  Finished.  He may think otherwise, and he might just run, but he has the excitement of a week old turd on the lawn.  Done! Done! Done!  A 1 percenter!!!

And in regard to the Bushes, they are still out there.  And Dubya showed his mug recently like anyone wanted to see or hear him.  Perhaps he was testing the water to see how he was received.  With his father dead, he is now the standard bearer for the Bush family.

After Nixon lost to JFK, he was still out there.  All I am saying is that the Bushes are still out there.  Should Trump decide not to run, the race will be wide open, and Jeb might just think to give it another try.  Frankly, like sneakypete, I hope I never hear the name again.  I abhor the Bushes as much as the Clintons, both globalists, both traitors in my eyes.

Pence is about as exciting as watching paint dry

As for the Bushies, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another Bushie run; perhaps along with Mr. Excitement (Pence) himself.

What we will very likely see is another establishment candidate running against a fairly conservative candidate like DeSantis. 

Gee ... any bets on the ballot box??             
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:57:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 09:03:14 pm »
@BassWrangler

I don't think he could generate enough excitement to get people to leave a burning house.

Not voting any more, for anyone.  With all the major voting fraud ....why bother ?  ALL ARE COMMUNISTS NOW AND DEMON-RATS. Pence received his 30 pieces of silver.   :bingo:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2021, 11:04:27 pm »

@jafo2010

His father was never nothing more than a figurehead. The REAL brains of that family,and the one with the balls to to push what was best for the Bush Crime Family ahead of anything else,was Babs.

Just like Laura Bush is Boy Jorge's "keeper",Babs was his daddy's babysitter and master.

She was an evil old bitch,but there can be no question that she was smart and dedicated to gaining and holding power for the benefit of the family.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2021, 11:24:51 pm »
Pence is about as exciting as watching paint dry

As for the Bushies, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see another Bushie run; 

@libertybele

They already tried that with George P. Bush (The Brown Bush),and even gave him THE ultimate advantage of being appointed Texas Land Commissioner.

Hell,they even bought him a blonde trophy wife to keep his brown skin from scaring the voters.

Nothing has worked because he is a spoiled brat who was even arrested while in college for stalking his blonde girlfriend. IIRC,he was also arrested for assaulting her as well as domestic violence .

NOT the image you want for your emerging state and future national politician.

They got him a job with a couple of different prestigious Texas law firms,and he was a zero at both of them. Even as a jr associate with his own office and a staff to do all the actual work.

IIRC,he got the land commissioner job after being dumped by the second law firm.

BTW,his younger brother has an arrest record for having sex with a minor in a public parking lot (in his defense,it was a BS charge. The "minor" was only a few months younger than he and was his girlfriend). It only became news because of his family name.

His sister is a crack whore who has been arrested several times for stuff like stealing and forging prescriptions.

Oh,yeah,and his mama was arrested while trying to smuggle designer watches and clothing through Customs through Customs without paying the customs fees after returning from a visit in France with the former President of Mexico,who managed to skip Mexico with a few billion dollars from their treasury and gain political asylum in France to avoid arrest and time in a Mexican prison. He was goombas with the Bush Crime Family,and they used to vacation on his huge ranch in Mexico before he had to flee to Paris to avoid arrest.

That family has plenty of stumps,and no trees.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:30:10 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2021, 11:29:25 pm »
Not voting any more, for anyone.  With all the major voting fraud ....why bother ?  ALL ARE COMMUNISTS NOW AND DEMON-RATS. Pence received his 30 pieces of silver.   :bingo:

Why bother?

Because by not voting you make it that much easier for them to steal the next election.

That's why.

And you have lower tier candidates to support or evict, and, depending on the state, you get to vote NO on all sorts of idiot propositions.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 01:21:59 am »
Why bother?

Because by not voting you make it that much easier for them to steal the next election.

That's why.

And you have lower tier candidates to support or evict, and, depending on the state, you get to vote NO on all sorts of idiot propositions.

Ok.  I was only thinking about president vote.  You are correct.  I will vote.  See, how reasonable I am?  Give me some information to process and I can understand. I will vote.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2021, 01:24:04 am »
@libertybele

They already tried that with George P. Bush (The Brown Bush),and even gave him THE ultimate advantage of being appointed Texas Land Commissioner.

Hell,they even bought him a blonde trophy wife to keep his brown skin from scaring the voters.

Nothing has worked because he is a spoiled brat who was even arrested while in college for stalking his blonde girlfriend. IIRC,he was also arrested for assaulting her as well as domestic violence .

NOT the image you want for your emerging state and future national politician.

They got him a job with a couple of different prestigious Texas law firms,and he was a zero at both of them. Even as a jr associate with his own office and a staff to do all the actual work.

IIRC,he got the land commissioner job after being dumped by the second law firm.

BTW,his younger brother has an arrest record for having sex with a minor in a public parking lot (in his defense,it was a BS charge. The "minor" was only a few months younger than he and was his girlfriend). It only became news because of his family name.

His sister is a crack whore who has been arrested several times for stuff like stealing and forging prescriptions.

Oh,yeah,and his mama was arrested while trying to smuggle designer watches and clothing through Customs through Customs without paying the customs fees after returning from a visit in France with the former President of Mexico,who managed to skip Mexico with a few billion dollars from their treasury and gain political asylum in France to avoid arrest and time in a Mexican prison. He was goombas with the Bush Crime Family,and they used to vacation on his huge ranch in Mexico before he had to flee to Paris to avoid arrest.

That family has plenty of stumps,and no trees.

This is all JEB'S family?  I knew about their one son, but not the others.  What a mess.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2021, 03:35:47 am »

This is all JEB'S family?  I knew about their one son, but not the others.  What a mess.

@LegalAmerican

Yup!

The ironic part is that JEB himself SEEMS to be pretty clean.

This is probably due to his family taking attention away from him,though. That sort of thing doesn't happen in a vacuum.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2021, 11:57:18 am »
Unless Trump gives him a thumbs up, it is over for Mike.
It could be over even with a thumbs up.
Seems Mike didn't fill all his duties to the President and the country.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 12:00:20 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote