Author Topic: ‘There Is No Rational Basis’: Georgia Official Says He Won’t Enforce New Voting Law  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jordan Lancaster
Reporter
April 06, 2021 8:39 PM ET

Brian Whiteside, the Solicitor General for Gwinnett County in Georgia, told MSNBC host Ari Melber on Tuesday that he would not enforce parts of the Georgia election integrity bill.

Whiteside said on MSNBC’s The Beat that he would not prosecute people who were not campaigning for handing out food or drinks in voting lines. He said that last year, people who were not campaigning brought food and water to people standing in voting lines because of the hot conditions.

The new Georgia voting law, which is called the “Election Integrity Act of 2021,” has been criticized by many people including President Joe Biden for allegedly preventing voters from having access to water while they wait in line. However, the bill intends to crack down on “line warming,” or trying to unfairly influence voters using gifts while they wait in line.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/04/06/rational-basis-georgia-official-enforce-voting-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he's going to ignore the law, does that mean he'll be checking signatures on mail-in ballots?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One more numbnut.  Like so many, he needs to go.

It might be good for the fool to read the damn bill!

I live in Gwinnett and my first thought was watch how many turn out to run against this fool.