Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani’s Son Says He’s Considering Running For New York Governor  (Read 399 times)

Offline libertybele

Rudy Giuliani’s Son Says He’s Considering Running For New York Governor

The son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said he’s considering a gubernatorial bid in 2022 against Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Andrew Giuliani, who was a top aide to former President Donald Trump, told the Washington Examiner’s Secrets that he is “seriously considering” running against Cuomo in 2022 as he is the best candidate to defeat the embattled governor. Giuliani characterized Cuomo and other potential Democratic candidates as politically vulnerable.

“Outside of anybody named Trump, I think I have the best chance to win and take the state back, and I think there’s an opportunity in 2022 with a wounded Democratic candidate, whether it be Gov. Cuomo, whether it’s going to be a radical [Attorney General] Letitia James, whether it’s going to be a no-name lieutenant governor, I think there’s a very, very real chance to win,” he told Secrets, according to the Examiner.........

https://www.conservativereview.com/rudy-giulianis-son-says-hes-considering-running-for-new-york-governor-2651383697.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
The son of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said he’s considering a gubernatorial bid in 2022 against Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Is this the same son who became famous at age eight
for hogging the camera at Rudy's first inauguration as mayor?
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
"All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing"
O'Sullivan's First Law: An eternal truth - by John O'Sullivan

Rudy is not a conservative. I would bet the same can be said about his son.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 08:49:16 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sighlass wrote:
"Rudy is not a conservative. I would bet the same can be said about his son."

"Conservative" by your terms or not, there is no disputing the change that Giuliani brought to the sidewalks of New York.

I was there before Rudy, during Rudy, and even for a while afterwards.
New York City enjoyed a literal "Reniassance" under his tenure, a change that everyone thought would have been impossible before he was elected. But he did it.

I don't know about Andrew's credentials. But no doubt he'd be way better as governor in Albany than anyone from the DCP.

(DCP -- democrat-communist party).