Author Topic: Nasty notes left for Trump staffers came from celebs, not Obama aides, Dave Chappelle says  (Read 433 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nasty notes left for Trump staffers came from celebs, not Obama aides, Dave Chappelle says

By Gabrielle Fonrouge

April 7, 2021 | 2:05pm | Updated

When former President Donald Trump first moved into the White House in January 2017, his staffers said they found nasty notes stuffed into the drawers and cabinets — a claim President Barack Obama’s aides fiercely denied.

But comedian Dave Chappelle now says the notes did exist — but were penned by a group of unnamed, mischievous celebrities during a goodbye bash for the departing administration.

“Remember when the Trump administration moved in, they said the Obama staff left dirty notes for us in all the drawers and all the cabinets?” Chappelle said on a new episode of Naomi Campbell’s “No Filter” YouTube series published Tuesday.

“I saw this happening. I’m not going to say who did it,” he went on.

“But it was celebrities, writing all this crazy s–t and putting them all over there. I saw them doing it, so when I saw it on the news, I laughed real hard.”

Chappelle said the notes were left during one of the last White House shindigs thrown by the Obama family before they moved out at the start of Trump’s term.

In 2019, former Trump press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the missives included biting remarks like “You will fail” and “You aren’t going to make it.”

An ex-aide said at the time, “It was a mess that first week.”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/07/notes-left-for-trump-staffers-came-from-celebs-dave-chappelle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** So OhBummer's staffer didn't have to give the celebs access to their offices? *****rollingeyes***** Yeah, right! *****rollingeyes***** I'm not stupid enough to buy that bridge. *****rollingeyes*****

****sheep**** OTOH, Chappelle seems stupid enough to admit the nastygrams existed. ****sheep****
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

*****rollingeyes***** So OhBummer's staffer didn't have to give the celebs access to their offices? *****rollingeyes***** Yeah, right! *****rollingeyes***** I'm not stupid enough to buy that bridge. *****rollingeyes*****

****sheep**** OTOH, Chappelle seems stupid enough to admit the nastygrams existed. ****sheep****

Agree.  Someone who is black, supporting obama?  Defending Obama?   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Slide Rule

Dave Chappelle a sometimes funny man has self identified as an enemy of freedom.

I have enjoyed his shows. No more.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another confirmation that Liberals are children.
Liberals are stupid spoiled children in everything they say, in everything they do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

On the up side, the celebri-brats didn't remove the "T" keys from every computer keyboard in the WH.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Just another confirmation that Liberals are children.
Liberals are stupid spoiled children in everything they say, in everything they do.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I know you've read this opening line from me before, but, here goes again:

I'd never heard of "Dave Chappelle" until I read this thread just now.
Is he supposed to be someone of importance??