Author Topic: Morgan Freeman’s Covid PSA bombs: ‘Hey, let’s take medical advice from actors who lie for a living’  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morgan Freeman’s Covid PSA bombs: ‘Hey, let’s take medical advice from actors who lie for a living’
April 7, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Actor Morgan Freeman recorded a public service ad urging people to get a COVID-19 vaccine, assuring viewers they can “trust” him. And while many on the left may trust the 83-year-old liberal actor, there were plenty of people a bit more skeptical of his advice.

“I’m Morgan Freeman. I’m not a doctor,” Freeman said to open the spot, this being an indisputable fact most can agree on.

Marveling over the idea that people trust him — he has portrayed God in a couple of films — the actor continued to say that he trusts science and so should you.

“So here I am to say I trust science and I got the vaccine,” shared the former host of “Through the Wormhole,” a science documentary TV series. “If you trust me, you’ll get the vaccine.”

“In math, it’s called distributive property,” Freeman said. “In people, it’s called taking care of one another. Get the vaccine. Help make our world a safe place for us to enjoy ourselves again. Please.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU43V0Zt2gA&feature=emb_logo

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/04/07/morgan-freemans-covid-psa-bombs-hey-lets-take-medical-advice-from-actors-who-lie-for-a-living-1056193/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

I never understood why people value the opinion of professional liars.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

I never understood why people value the opinion of professional liars.

Wait. Are we talking about politicians now?  happy77

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer