Author Topic: Mitch McConnell Walks Back Warning for Woke Corporations to ‘Stay out of Politics’  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mitch McConnell Walks Back Warning for Woke Corporations to ‘Stay out of Politics’

Joshua Caplan 7 Apr 2021

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Wednesday walked back his call for corporate America to “stay out of politics” after several big businesses publicly voiced opposition to Georgia’s voter integrity law.

“I didn’t say that very artfully yesterday,” McConnell replied when asked about his comments. “They’re certainly entitled to be involved in politics. They are. My principal complaint is they didn’t read the darn bill.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/07/mitch-mcconnell-walks-back-warning-for-woke-corporations-to-stay-out-of-politics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

All I had to do is read the headline; McConnell is a puke.  He is a complete FAILURE as a leader and he should have been given his walking papers long ago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Gads what a squishy flaccid person. This lump can't get out of DC soon enough.

Offline libertybele

Gads what a squishy flaccid person. This lump can't get out of DC soon enough.

Is there truly anyone left in DC worth keeping?  Serious question.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Do we all understand now why the only things accomplished by Trump were by his Executive Orders?

This primary season, hunt out the RINOs and throw them out of office. 
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.