Author Topic: White House announces 6 ‘initial’ executive actions on gun control  (Read 1691 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
6. Appoint an anti gun retard as ATF director.

The guy is a nut job...thinks the Branch Davidians used a .50 cal rifle to bring down two helicopters during the Waco siege.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Biden: You can go to a gun show and buy anything you want without a background check"

Reporter to Jen Psaki during daily press brief: Does the President really believe you don't have to have a background check if you purchase a gun at a gunshow?

Psaki: "No that's not what the President believes"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 03:57:16 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden to Congress: ‘Enough Prayers, Time for Some Action’ on Gun Control
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/08/joe-biden-congress-enough-prayers-time-some-action-gun-control/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

The guy is a nut job...thinks the Branch Davidians used a .50 cal rifle to bring down two helicopters during the Waco siege.

True he is a nut job, but I believe he is a pathological liar and has been most of his life, to the extent that he truly believes his own b.s.

Even worse, he actually believes people believe him!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 07:35:54 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Polly Ticks

Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!

7:58 AM · Apr 8, 2021·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1380127807716651008

Looks like MTG is left eye dominant.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

Anyone?  Trying to figure out what type of sweet weapon is she using?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

I wish I'd never heard about eye dominance. I was halfway thru a Pistol Marksmanship class at the U of H when the instructor brought up eye dominance. It screwed me up being right handed and left eye dominant until I just yet again went back to shooting the way I always did and forget all about that eye dominance crap. I wonder if they still have that class in this day and age.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Anyone?  Trying to figure out what type of sweet weapon is she using?

"mk18" assault rifle?

Offline libertybele

All eyes are on the Floyd trial.  ALL EYES should be more focused on what Biden and his liberal lunatics are doing to the 2A!

This is only the beginning.  Once riots erupt after the trial, we can expect more infringement on the 2A. Count on it.

Again, what are our GOP Senators and Congressmen doing besides sitting back and doing nothing?

Offline mountaineer

Biden Lies About Background Checks & More During Anti-Gun Presser
By Tom Knighton | Apr 08, 2021 12:38 PM ET
Well, ladies and gents, the wait is over.

We all knew this day would come. Today, we have it. President Joe Biden has issued a number of executive orders relating to gun control.  ...

Next, he took issue with AR-style pistols. This isn’t overly surprising considering the shooter in Boulder used such a weapon. In particular, he focused on pistol braces, which he claimed makes these weapons more lethal than a rifle.

Yes, roll your eyes. I did.

Basically, Biden wants to start treating these pistols–at least those with the braces–like they’re short-barreled rifles and subject to the National Firearms Act. That could turn millions of legal gun owners into criminals overnight, unless they registered their legally purchased firearms with the federal government.  ...

During his speech, Biden claimed if you go to a gun show, you can buy anything you want without a background check. Of course, that’s patently false. He also said pretty much the same thing about buying a gun on the internet.  ...
More at Bearing Arms
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Biden Lies About Background Checks & More During Anti-Gun Presser
By Tom Knighton | Apr 08, 2021 12:38 PM ETMore at Bearing Arms

Does Sloe Joe even know his head from his azz (sorry folks, but I've had enough) these days are does he really believe that we're so stupid that we believe him?

Offline mountaineer

Like clockwork, there was a shooting today:
Potential Mass Shooting Reported In Bryan Texas
By Tom Knighton | Apr 08, 2021 5:35 PM ET
Details are still preliminary, but there appears to be a potential mass shooting in Bryan, Texas.

From The Eagle:
    Authorities responded to a shooting at Kent Moore Cabinets in Bryan Thursday afternoon.

According to scanner traffic, two ambulances have left the scene in the 300 block of Stone City Drive in Bryan and are headed to St. Joseph Hospital, and six more have been dispatched to the Brazos County Industrial Park.

The shooting happened around 2:30 p.m., according to Bryan police.      …

Bryan Police Lt. Jason James said no one was in custody. James confirmed several people had been injuries, but not other details were immediately released.
Bearing Arms

The shooter is in custody.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:37:16 pm by mountaineer »

Offline skeeter

Does Sloe Joe even know his head from his azz (sorry folks, but I've had enough) these days are does he really believe that we're so stupid that we believe him?
Lying is all China Joe does. It’s all any of them do.

Offline mountaineer

Time for other states to join:
West Virginia attorney general threatens to sue Biden over gun measures
Jordan Williams 5 hrs ago

West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R) on Thursday threatened to sue the Biden administration over President Biden's proposed gun safety measures.

Morrisey issued a statement threatening to be in court "very quickly" if Biden follows through on his proposals, which the president unveiled at the White House Rose Garden on Thursday.

"Defending the Second Amendment remains one of the most important priorities for the West Virginia Attorney General's Office," Morrisey said. "I will not allow the far left to run roughshod over our citizens' gun rights. If President Biden follows through on his proposals, we will be in court very quickly."  ...
The Hill

Offline verga

The pending "red flag laws" are the biggest concern here.
Every single state and the District already have "Red Flag Laws". The problem is that many family members don't want to use them for several reasons:
1) The Stigma attached to mental illness 
2) They don't want to stir up trouble with family members, even if the reason is justified.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Every single state and the District already have "Red Flag Laws". The problem is that many family members don't want to use them for several reasons:
1) The Stigma attached to mental illness 
2) They don't want to stir up trouble with family members, even if the reason is justified.

Plus it makes it less likely that people will seek help for mental illness.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"mk18" assault rifle?
AR-14? Pretty sure the liberals will tell me it's a Ma Deuce with grenade and min missile launcher and fully silenced making ten times more deadly.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
AR-14? Pretty sure the liberals will tell me it's a Ma Deuce with grenade and min missile launcher and fully silenced making ten times more deadly.

Armalite AR-14?

No.  Daniel Defense MK18

https://danieldefense.com/socom-mk18.html

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tucker is on a roll!!!   :patriot:

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

@TuckerCarlson's Monologue Exposing Biden's Gun Control Agenda & ATF Nominee

"Gun control is not about guns, gun control is about who controls America. Is it the population, as in a democracy? Or does all control go to a small group of authoritarians, as in an oligarchy?"

Video:

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1380353746589282307

10:55 PM · Apr 8, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
And yet again the Left wants to pass "laws" that don't do anything to address the root causes of gun violence and none of that Biden is proposing will stop the next mass shooting.

The Rodents don't want to stop the violence.   Quite the opposite.  If there was no gun-related violence, they wouldn't have an argument to expand their fascist agenda.

They LOVE the high body counts.   Especially if children are slaughtered.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
As an individual you can sell a weapon without having an FFL and without the buyer having to undergo a background check. Also an individual, at least could, in the gun-shows I have frequented, could rent a table and sell firearms and the buyers would not be required to undergo a background check. I had a non ffl co-worker who went to many gunshows selling firearms without a ffl and not requiring background checks. Over time though, the ATF noticed and told him to get a ffl before they saw him again at a gun show. He is now a full time firearm dealer specializing in NFA weapons.

That's all fine and good.

There should not be "background checks" to exercise a constitutional right.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

Trying to picture undergoing a background check before expressing an opinion, I.e., exercising my First Amendment rights.  :pondering:

Offline yodaspock

I the Mpls St. Paul area, most people people selling hand guns require a carry permit, which means you have gone through the state of MN background check. Background checks are voluntary in a person to person sale, you could walk into any gun store and pay the fee, file the background papers and walk out.

The local State system is much better at sorting out problems than the federal system. (Which is always the case now)

Most people are already doing following this recommendation now.