Author Topic: Undercover Video Of Clandestine Luxury Dinner In Paris Prompts Police Inquiry  (Read 289 times)

Offline thackney

Undercover Video Of Clandestine Luxury Dinner In Paris Prompts Police Inquiry
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/04/05/984409984/undercover-video-of-clandestine-luxury-restaurants-in-paris-prompts-police-inqui
April 5, 2021

A secret recording of an opulent clandestine pop-up restaurant in a private Paris mansion, with patrons flouting mask mandates, has sparked outrage and a police inquiry in France. The high-priced menu promises Champagne and foie gras; in the footage, a man tells a new visitor, "Once you pass through the door, there's no more COVID."

Paris chief prosecutor Rémy Heitz has ordered the judicial police's Brigade for Repression of Personal Delinquency to investigate the underground dinners, the prosecutor's office said in an email to NPR.

The objective will be "to check whether the evenings have been organized in disregard of sanitary rules and to determine who were the possible organizers and participants," the prosecutor's office said....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It figures France would have a "Brigade for Repression of Personal Delinquency."  That's pretty scary stuff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber muses:
"It figures France would have a "Brigade for Repression of Personal Delinquency."  That's pretty scary stuff."

Soon to be implemented here as well, Citizen Comrade Cyber...

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Meet karen.

My kids grew up with DARE. Turn in your parents for drug use. Any abuse...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley