Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: ‘Unequal Treatment Under the Law Is on Stark Display Across the Country Right Now’  (Read 222 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jeff Poor 7 Apr 2021

Tuesday, Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson decried the double standard of the law as it was applied to January 6 U.S. Capitol rioters and Black Lives Matter rioters throughout 2020.

Carlson referred to the treatment doled out to individuals who allegedly participated in the Capitol Hill event versus anyone who participated in a BLM protest.

transcript
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/07/fncs-carlson-unequal-treatment-under-the-law-is-on-stark-display-across-the-country-right-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm as miffed as everyone else at FNC with their recent antics.

In any case, Tucker Carlson is still a must watch/listen.  Very few now, especially outside social media are doing that, or are being heard.

p.s.   91 days since Ashili Babbitt's murder, and we still don't know the identity of the cop who killed her.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:24:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"p.s.   91 days since Ashili Babbitt's murder, and we still don't know the identity of the cop who killed her."

You keep posting this.
I have "pointed the way" to his identity previously here.
The person's identity looks to be "findable", if you know where to look and what to do.
I will give you some hints:
- He is a lieutentant.
- He is black
- He may have been involved in the response to the shooting of several Republican congressmen several years' back.

The rest is "up to you".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
catfish wrote:
"p.s.   91 days since Ashili Babbitt's murder, and we still don't know the identity of the cop who killed her."

You keep posting this.
I have "pointed the way" to his identity previously here.
The person's identity looks to be "findable", if you know where to look and what to do.
I will give you some hints:
- He is a lieutentant.
- He is black
- He may have been involved in the response to the shooting of several Republican congressmen several years' back.

The rest is "up to you".

I'd prefer not to resort to accepting hearsay or speculation.

MSM, etc, needs to man up investigate, and report this.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.