Author Topic: So Biden steers clear of culture wars? Laughable  (Read 84 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So Biden steers clear of culture wars? Laughable
« on: April 07, 2021, 01:36:27 pm »
April 7, 2021
By Jack Hellner

I woke up this morning to see a USA Today article in my local paper, a piece that says that Biden rarely gets involved in culture wars.

I thought how hard it is to spot the media bias because almost everything Biden does seeks to divide the country as he and Democrats pretend they want to unite us.

This has been going on for a long time but the puff pieces of propaganda by Democrat campaign workers posing as journalists just multiply. Here's the headlines:

From Dr. Seuss to Mr. Potato Head, Biden steers clear of polarizing culture wars

The culture warriors keep knocking on the White House doors, but President Joe Biden seldom answers.

American Thinker
Home
Archives
Cartoons
About
Search
Login
Subscribe
Donate
More Down Arrow
« What Janet Yellen’s global corporate income tax proposal means | My senator finally responds to me about Dems' transgender mania bill »   
American Thinker on MeWe
Parler
| Print |
Email
April 7, 2021
By Jack Hellner

I woke up this morning to see a USA Today article in my local paper, a piece that says that Biden rarely gets involved in culture wars.

I thought how hard it is to spot the media bias because almost everything Biden does seeks to divide the country as he and Democrats pretend they want to unite us.

This has been going on for a long time but the puff pieces of propaganda by Democrat campaign workers posing as journalists just multiply. Here's the headlines:

From Dr. Seuss to Mr. Potato Head, Biden steers clear of polarizing culture wars

The culture warriors keep knocking on the White House doors, but President Joe Biden seldom answers.

Read More

Biden calls governors who want to open their states and get rid of the mask mandates "Neanderthals."

But Biden doesn’t get involved in culture wars? Wow.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/so_biden_steers_clear_of_culture_wars_laughable.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34