Author Topic: Graham: ‘Shut Down the Immigration System and Have a Timeout’  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: ‘Shut Down the Immigration System and Have a Timeout’

Ian Hanchett 6 Apr 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of Fox News Radio’s “Brian Kilmeade Show,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) called for the U.S. “to shut down the immigration system and have a timeout” like we shut down travel from China and some other nations.

Graham said, “There was a time that we basically shut down travel into the United States from China and other places. I think it’s now to shut down the immigration system and have a timeout. What they’ve done by abolishing the remain in Mexico policy…people are released into the interior of the United States. … Unaccompanied minors are not repatriated back to their home country. You no longer have to apply for asylum in your home country. You no longer have to wait in Mexico. We don’t deport people anymore.”

audio
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/04/06/graham-shut-down-the-immigration-system-and-have-a-timeout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Been saying that for years.  Shut it down until every illegal invader is deported, and I do not care what their age is.

Legal immigration ONLY!

Offline libertybele

I've been saying this for years; there should be a moratorium on ALL immigration into this country for at least 10 years, until we have a better idea of who is in this country.  DEPORT ILLEGALS.

Secondly, immigration laws and policies need to be adhered to.

FINISH THE DAMN WALL.

Of course none of this fits into the liberal agenda to ensure they have the voters needed to retain power forever.   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The matter of whether I trust him on this aside, Graham is right on this.

Offline libertybele

The matter of whether I trust him on this aside, Graham is right on this.

Graham has veered more to the right since his good friend Johnny passed; but as you mentioned, can he really be trusted?  He's spent too much time waltzing with the leftists.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Graham has veered more to the right since his good friend Johnny passed; but as you mentioned, can he really be trusted?  He's spent too much time waltzing with the leftists.

Graham had me fooled for awhile.   Now I really don't care what he has to say about anything,  he showed his true colors when it really mattered.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Graham had me fooled for awhile.   Now I really don't care what he has to say about anything,  he showed his true colors when it really mattered.

https://youtu.be/K3ejduHiDFk
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Ok,  Lindsey if you can convince the leftists to shut down the immigration system and have a timeout then what?

What do you do with all those lurking at the border?  All those kids?

They need to drop ALL of them back over the border and finish building the wall.

It's never going to happen.

Tired of lip service, broken promises and issues becoming worse and not better.

Our Republic is an absolute disaster and Sloe Joe and his leftists mob are just getting started. There's not a dang thing that the GOP can do or is even willing to do.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm "on the record" in this forum for stating that immigration should END for at least 50-75 years.

We don't need any more people.
We're "full up" now.

Offline libertybele

I'm "on the record" in this forum for stating that immigration should END for at least 50-75 years.

We don't need any more people.
We're "full up" now.

I've always declared we should have a moratorium on ALL immigration into this country.  However, @Fishrrman I am absolutely in agreement with you on this.  50-75 years sounds right!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Watching the GOP establishment whine about the Biden border crisis after blocking Trump's wall for four years is a sight to behold.

8:01 AM · Apr 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1379766358649532419