Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Pence returns to MAGA world with Trump-backed political group  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Pence returns to MAGA world with Trump-backed political group
by Rob Crilly
 | April 07, 2021 05:00 AM

Former Vice President Mike Pence will take a step back into public life and a possible 2024 run with the launch Wednesday of the Advancing American Freedom advocacy group, designed to merge traditional conservative thinking with Trumpism.

It will seek to defend the Trump-Pence administration’s record while building what aides said would be a “winning formula for a broader coalition.”

The makeup of its advisory board reflects that mission, including figures from the Trump White House, such as Kellyanne Conway and Larry Kudlow, alongside key players from the broader conservative movement such as David McIntosh, president of the Club for Growth.

“Advancing American Freedom plans to build on the success of the last four years by promoting traditional conservative values and promoting the successful policies of the Trump administration," Pence said in a statement to the Washington Examiner.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mike-pence-launches-advocacy-group-maga-conservatism-trumpism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Screw Pence!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Go home, you lying piece of shit.

Take your bride with you. 

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
That was TRUMP'S record, not Trump-Pence's record.   And if Pence thought Trump's record was great, why did he play the Brutus card?

This is the beginning of Rodent/RINO efforts to split the conservative vote from Trump.

"Trumpism" is damn good stuff, actually.   We need more.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mountaineer

From the Washington Times article:
The makeup of its advisory board reflects that mission, including figures from the Trump White House, such as Kellyanne Conway and Larry Kudlow, alongside key players from the broader conservative movement such as David McIntosh, president of the Club for Growth.  ...

Other members of the advisory board include Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget Russ Vought, former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, and former Ambassador to Israel David Friedman. Chip Saltsman, Marc Short, and Marty Obst will be co-chairs.  ...
John Cardillo    @johncardillo
3h
Pence is definitely running, and this list is a safe group of center right to right names who will do no harm and won’t go too far to disrupt the status quo. It’s 1994-2004 politics that won’t resonate today.
7:40 AM · Apr 7, 2021

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1379760946583904257
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Pence had neither the balls nor the brains to fight for himself or for his voters -- and he thinks he's going to come riding in as some kind of savior after he took the keys to the kingdom from me and handed them to Biden? 

I hate this guy.  If he runs, I want his defeat to be so humiliating he becomes a cautionary tale for the ages.

Offline Killer Clouds

Pence had neither the balls nor the brains to fight for himself or for his voters -- and he thinks he's going to come riding in as some kind of savior after he took the keys to the kingdom from me and handed them to Biden? 

I hate this guy.  If he runs, I want his defeat to be so humiliating he becomes a cautionary tale for the ages.
I think that is probably the thoughts of all conservatives. Pence is a traitor.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pence's political career is finished, kaput, dead!

No one cares what he thinks.  Should Trump run, Pence will go right to 1% like Biden in prior years.

And if Trump does not run, there are a number of politicians that will be received better than Pence.  The governor of Florida could win easily in my opinion.  There are a dozen others that would fare better than Pence.  He is delusional.

Offline dfwgator

No Sale.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pence is a non-starter for 2024.

He'll spend as much as Jeb Bush did.
And get the same results...

Offline skeeter

Pence has no fire in the belly. America needs fire in the belly.

Offline libertybele

Go home, you lying piece of shit.

Take your bride with you. 

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.