Author Topic: CNN Admits Crime Wave, Highlights Violence in Democrat-Run Cities  (Read 448 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Admits Crime Wave, Highlights Violence in Democrat-Run Cities

AWR Hawkins 6 Apr 2021

CNN admits a crime wave which was evident in 2020 is continuing in 2021 in Democrat-run cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and others.

According to CNN, Chicago “homicides are up 33 percent in the first three months of the year compared to 2020.” Homicides in NYC were “jumped by nearly 14 percent through March 28” of this year and L.A. homicides rose almost 36 percent through March 30, 2021.

Moreover, the death and mayhem currently afoot in Chicago, N.Y.C., and L.A., comes on the heels of a 2020 in which all three cities “saw significant increases” in homicides over 2019.

For example, on December 29, 2020, New York Magazine noted the city had witnessed 447 homicides to that point in 2020. That was a “41 percent increase over 2019.”  And the Los Angeles Daily News noted that L.A. hit 297 homicides by November 20, 2020, “up from 237 by that date in 2019.”

On November 23, 2020, the Chicago Sun-Times pointed out that the city “[had] seen a 53% increase in shootings and murders this year compared to the same period in 2019.”

CNN indicates that the killing continues even now.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/06/cnn-admits-crime-wave-highlights-violence-in-democrat-run-cities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: CNN Admits Crime Wave, Highlights Violence in Democrat-Run Cities
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 02:38:11 pm »
Defund the Police! What could possibly go wrong? Make stricter gun control laws! What could possibly go wrong? Anyone with an IQ above room temperature could see this coming.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 03:36:02 pm »
Anyone with an IQ above room temperature could see this coming.

Most people could. The only people that didn’t were leftists. And it’s not because they have a low IQ or are stupid. It’s because they have a childlike view of the world. Feelings over facts.
They look at policy in the prism of how that policy makes them feel personally.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 03:37:25 pm »
It's also a bad optic for the Left and Democrats so they repress it or use it for Gun Control.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 03:38:45 pm »
My prediction is is that the rising crime rate becomes a huge problem for the Democratic Party just like it did back in the 1970s where the Democrat Party started to be viewed as weak on crime
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 04:00:19 pm »
It's gotta be Global Climate Change and the Gun Lobby.  There's no way it could be the bleeding heart liberal judges, legislators, parole boards, and lax enforcement of existing firearm and criminal laws.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2021, 05:52:08 pm »
Most people could. The only people that didn’t were leftists. And it’s not because they have a low IQ or are stupid. It’s because they have a childlike view of the world. Feelings over facts.
They look at policy in the prism of how that policy makes them feel personally.

@LMAO

That may be true of the goober followers,but the leadership all know better. All THEY care about is staring a revolution so our government collapses,and they can then replace it with a police state with them in charge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 07:08:31 pm »
My favorite guy.  Behaviors are everything.  CRIME?  WILL TALKS ABOUT IT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXTkTrcZPoQ&t=2s