Author Topic: Video shows sobbing boy apparently abandoned at US border  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video shows sobbing boy apparently abandoned at US border
« on: April 06, 2021, 08:53:58 pm »
Video shows sobbing boy apparently abandoned at US border

By Mark Moore

April 6, 2021 | 3:08pm | Updated

Heartbreaking video captured by a US Border Patrol officer shows a frightened little boy, tears streaming from his eyes and pleading for help, after crossing the Rio Grande river in Texas.

The apparently abandoned boy carefully approaches the car of an off-duty Border Patrol officer on his way home on a dirt road and asks for help, according to a report.

“I came with a group. They dumped me, and I don’t know where they are,” the boy says in Spanish as he chokes back sobs, video of the encounter from last Thursday and posted on Univision’s website shows. “They can rob me, kidnap me. I am afraid.”

The agent took the child, who appears to be between 10 and 12 years old, to a Border Patrol station.

He had spent the night in an area of the desert rife with rattlesnakes and wild animals. 

US Customs and Border Protection did not identify the minor or say whether he was traveling with his parents.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/04/06/video-shows-sobbing-boy-apparently-abandoned-at-us-border/

8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34