Author Topic: Trump and his allies have abandoned Matt Gaetz because they 'aren't surprised' by the lurid sex alle  (Read 1815 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump and his allies have abandoned Matt Gaetz because they 'aren't surprised' by the lurid sex allegations and 'consider him to be a grenade whose pin had already been pulled'

Donald Trump and his allies have stayed quiet on Matt Gaetz
    Their silence is deafening as Gaetz struggles to save his political career
    Gaetz was one of Trump's top allies on Capitol Hill
    Trump, who has not been shy about blasting out statements on an array of matters, has yet to send one out on Gaetz
    Anyone that has ever spent 10 minutes with the guy would realize he's an unserious person,' one former Trump campaign aide told Politico of Gaetz

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:25 EDT, 6 April 2021 | Updated: 13:26 EDT, 6 April 2021

Donald Trump and his allies have, thus far, stayed quiet about the allegations surrounding Matt Gaetz, failing to come to the embattled Republican lawmaker's defense.

And their silence is deafening as Gaetz struggles to save his political career amid a string of lurid allegations, including claims he was involved in a Harry Potter-themed sex game, paid for sex using Apple Pay and showed Congressional colleagues on the House floor photos of naked women.

Gaetz was one of Trump's top allies on Capitol Hill, vigorously defending the former president during his first impeachment trial from his perch on the House Judiciary Committee.

Trump, who has not been shy about blasting out statements on an array of matters, has yet to send one out on Gaetz. And a spokesman for the former president didn't respond to DailyMail.com's inquiries.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9441599/Trump-allies-abandoned-Matt-Gaetz-arent-surprised-sex-allegations.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Trump does not want to bring attention to himself due to others will bring up his past with women.

Offline LegalAmerican

I stopped reading.  dailymail?  U.K.?   Come on people.   ALL LIES.  LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE...then last line. YOU KNOW MATT IS ONE OF HE GOOD GUYS, BY THE LEFT LYING PROPAGANDA.  P.S. no one died.  Much ado about nothing. Why invoke POTUS TRUMP?  Shouldn't they ASK PEDO biden? Hunter Biden, pedo?   lol  We have video of Hunter raping little Chinese girls. Torturing them.   UK..ASKING HUNTER ANY QUESTIONS? 

Trump, who has not been shy about blasting out statements on an array of matters, has yet to send one out on Gaetz. And a spokesman for the former president didn't respond to DailyMail.com's inquiries. =ARTICLE.

Offline corbe

Trump does not want to bring attention to himself due to others will bring up his past with women.

Post of the DAY!!!!!!
   @Victoria33
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

... and just like that it becomes about Trump

Never ceases to amaze me.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:44:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

@mystery-ak

WRONG.  did you even read the title and KNOW IT IS ALL LEFT LIES AND PROPAGANDA?  Where do you live?  What country do you support?  Just asking.

Do you realize men date?  This is what they do. POTUS TRUMP was also single,  you know. And Marla cheated on him. Were you this concerned about,  JFK?  ROBERT KENNEDY?  LBJ?  BILL CLINTON?  Eisenhower? ANY OF THEM? 

Our country is dying.  GONE. And you want to focus on something from 30 years ago? 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:57:39 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

If Matt Gaetz is as innocent as you've proclaimed recently, Why is Trump stayin silent about this?  @LegalAmerican

I believe Victoria hit the nail on the head.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald Trump doesn't have to DO anything for the haters to come crawling out of the woodwork @Victoria33   You should know this.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:03:58 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If Matt Gaetz is as innocent as you've proclaimed recently, Why is Trump stayin silent about this?  @LegalAmerican

Why do you care?  Have you no sex life of your own?

Offline Victoria33

@skeeter

The entire thread is about Trump and his people:
Re: Trump and his allies have abandoned Matt Gaetz because they 'aren't surprised' by the lurid sex

Offline corbe

Why do you care?  Have you no sex life of your own?

IF Dreams don't count, Absolutely NONE, @Right_in_Virginia 
   Burning the 'V' candles at night doesn't seem to work either.

Personally, I don't give a $hit, they're all whores!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Re: Trump and his allies have abandoned Matt Gaetz because they 'aren't surprised' by the lurid sex

Right - a story about Trump doing nothing which is some see as an opportunity to trash him - again.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree and most people don't see what they are doing.  Undermining the best man as president, that we ever had.

Offline skeeter

I agree and most people don't see what they are doing.  Undermining the best man as president, that we ever had.
I do not understand the obsession.

Offline LegalAmerican

No.  you can't read either?  ZERO TO DO WITH POTUS TRUMP.  I support men.  You?  My old post below from 2019!

LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people married more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has 19 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  But, Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama, married to trannie, the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
 My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink CAFFEINE.  You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I do not understand the obsession.

Brain washed and they do not see that. 

Offline LegalAmerican

@skeeter

WHAT...LURID SEX?  Good Lord the propaganda gets worse with every post. YOU HOPE...FOR LURID SEX. 

It is all a lie.  HELLO? 

Offline LegalAmerican

I stopped reading.  dailymail?  U.K.?   Come on people.   ALL LIES.  LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE...then last line. YOU KNOW MATT IS ONE OF HE GOOD GUYS, BY THE LEFT LYING PROPAGANDA.  P.S. no one died.  Much ado about nothing. Why invoke POTUS TRUMP?  Shouldn't they ASK PEDO biden? Hunter Biden, pedo?   lol  We have video of Hunter raping little Chinese girls. Torturing them.   UK..ASKING HUNTER ANY QUESTIONS? 

Trump, who has not been shy about blasting out statements on an array of matters, has yet to send one out on Gaetz. And a spokesman for the former president didn't respond to DailyMail.com's inquiries. =ARTICLE.
[/b]

Courtesy of Mountaineer below:
-------------------------
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

Zero women have come out with sexual allegations against @mattgaetz.

Yet,
Cuomo - 9 women

@ProjectLincoln - young men 

Bill Clinton - we lost count

Jeffrey Epstein - the public deserves to know his blackmail list, but the deep state won’t tell.

They just falsely accuse Gaetz.
10:58 AM · Apr 6, 2021·

Offline Absalom

Predictably, any assertion of disgraceful behavior by the likes of Goober Gots
or Trumpet or similar types, is met by abusively raging scorn from their devotees;
who insist it's all a slanderous lie to defame the character of such sainted leaders
and precisely how ancient fanatics behaved when their leaders were challenged.
This is the core reason for the likes of Atilla the Hun and his ilk.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:10:26 pm by Absalom »

Offline LegalAmerican

or Trumpet or similar types, is met by abusively raging scorn from their devotees;
who insist it's all a slanderous lie to defame the character of such sainted leaders
This is the reason the world was inflicted w/e likes of.....continued

What are you trying to say? 

ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr.Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH. Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are! WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Courtesy of Mountaineer below:
-------------------------
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

Zero women have come out with sexual allegations against @mattgaetz.

Yet,
Cuomo - 9 women

@ProjectLincoln - young men 

Bill Clinton - we lost count

Jeffrey Epstein - the public deserves to know his blackmail list, but the deep state won’t tell.

They just falsely accuse Gaetz.
10:58 AM · Apr 6, 2021·
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 08:11:19 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

You forget a shade of paint with your wide brush @LegalAmerican
  The few Men that are NOT Horndogs are probably gay and will never run for President anyway, excluding Graham and Rubio, of course.

Offline skeeter

oh bugger off, Kelvin.

Online LMAO

Indeed.

What if it turns out to be all true? What will those who are quick to dismiss the allegations going to say then..

I believe everyone is innocent till proven guilty. But this story could be true. We'll have to wait and see, I guess

@Absalom
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Absalom

Character or its lack, has defined the quality of Leaders down thru history.
Sadly infantile moderns, addicted to brainless politicians and the cliché,
"We are the greatest" are oblivious to the cold reality that the singular aim
of this trash is to line their pockets and pleasure themselves 24/7/365 forever.

Offline skeeter

Indeed.

What if it turns out to be all true? What will those who are quick to dismiss the allegations going to say then..

I believe everyone is innocent till proven guilty. But this story could be true. We'll have to wait and see, I guess

@Absalom
Speaking for myself, I'm dismissing nothing. I was only pointing out the obvious neurosis of those who have got to make everything into a Trump strawman to beat the hell out of.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 12:01:00 am by skeeter »