Author Topic: Black Americans Just Took The Voter ID Myth And Stuffed It In A Locker!  (Read 165 times)

rangerrebew

Black Americans Just Took The Voter ID Myth And Stuffed It In A Locker!
kristel
April 4, 2021

Ami Horowitz Street reporting from 2016 has again become relevant as Democrats continue to push back against GOP efforts to require identification for voters, claiming such a standard is “racist,”

On the video Horowitz took to the streets of Berkeley, California, asking white liberals about their views on voter ID, and, to no surprise, they all said the requirement was racist. Some of the reasons they gave as to why included black Americans’ apparent lack of access to the Internet, lack of access to the DMV, and a general lack of knowledge about how to access identification.

Some of the comments include after Horowitz caught all of this on video.

https://theinformedamerican.net/black-americans-just-took-the-voter-id-myth-and-stuffed-it-in-a-locker/?utm_source=BS-M-4&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8264515&utm_campaign=TI%20American%204-5%201PM

Offline LMAO

This is not about the Democrats worrying about disenfranchising black voters

It's their fear that illegal immigrants won't be able to easily vote
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What? they can't surf the web on their obamaphones?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis