Author Topic: Heartbreaking BBC Article Claims Bangladesh Farmers Can’t Grow Rice, as Production Triples  (Read 197 times)

rangerrebew

Heartbreaking BBC Article Claims Bangladesh Farmers Can’t Grow Rice, as Production Triples
By
James Taylor -
March 29, 2021 0

BBC News published an article Friday claiming climate change is ruining Bangladeshi rice farms, making crop lands desolate. The heart-wrenching article chronicles a young British man’s return to the Bangladeshi countryside where he grew up on his family’s rice farm as a boy. The article chronicles tears, frustration, and despair as the young man’s family reflect on how climate change has ruined rice production on their farm and throughout the country. However, objective crop data show Bangladesh is enjoying a golden age of rice production, with rice production nearly tripling since 1980. Perhaps the young Bangladeshi man’s family is simply bad at farming rice. Or, more likely, perhaps BBC is making up stories to sell its fictitious climate crisis.

The article is titled, “Bangladesh at 50: Why climate change could destroy my ancestral home.” The premise of the article is the story of Qasa Alom and his recent journey with his family back to Bangladesh. Early in the article, it becomes clear that the premise is merely an excuse for BBC News to sell climate alarmism.

Alom writes that as a child, Bangladesh “was a giant playground, full of joy, wonder and mischief. But, that magic had started to wear off as a teen.” The reason, of course, is climate change.

https://climaterealism.com/2021/03/heartbreaking-bbc-article-claims-bangladesh-farmers-cant-grow-rice-as-production-triples-1/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Envirowacko creed....

If the science doesn't back up your argument.....just outright lie about it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.