Author Topic: Trump’s call for boycotts may finally teach big business to stop siding with the Dems  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 5, 2021
Trump’s call for boycotts may finally teach big business to stop siding with the Dems
By Thomas Lifson

I am deeply offended that big corporations are trying to bully Georgia into repealing a perfectly reasonable voting integrity law. President Biden lied about the law so egregiously that even the Bezos propaganda outlet, The Washington Post, awarded him 4 Pinocchios. But that didn’t stop some of America’s most prominent corporations from trying to bully Georgia into repealing the law, one which protects legitimate votes from being cancelled out by fraudulent votes.

Now, former President Trump is calling for boycotts of the corporations that are acting as political overlords:

"For years the Radical Left Democrats have played dirty by boycotting products when anything from that company is done or stated in any way that offends them. Now they are going big time with the WOKE CANCEL CULTURE and our sacred elections," Trump said in a statement on Saturday released by Save America PAC. (snip)

"It is finally time for Republicans and Conservatives to fight back— we have more people than they do— by far! Boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS and Merck. Don’t go back to their products until they relent. We can play a better game than them," he said. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/04/trumps_call_for_boycotts_may_finally_teach_big_business_to_stop_siding_with_the_dems.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wonder if "boycotts" are going to make all that much difference...

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I wonder if "boycotts" are going to make all that much difference...

I believe the Rodents object to the sexism inherent in the term and wish to use the word "themcots".
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.