Author Topic: Poll Finds Almost HALF Of Americans Want Vaccine Passports  (Read 307 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Poll Finds Almost HALF Of Americans Want Vaccine Passports
« on: April 05, 2021, 09:50:32 pm »
Poll Finds Almost HALF Of Americans Want Vaccine Passports
Summit News, Apr 5, 2021

A Rasmussen poll has revealed that almost half of Americans support the introduction of vaccine passports in order to get “back to normal.”

The findings were released over the Easter period, and noted that 44% of Americans said that a government run system requiring proof of vaccination is a “good idea.”

62% of those who say they’ve gotten the COVID-19 vaccine believe it’s a good idea to require proof of vaccination . . .https://t.co/0cjktcBduj pic.twitter.com/rta3BPRNxA— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) April 1, 2021

Fewer, 41%, said they think vaccine passports are a bad idea.

"Is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination to return to pre-pandemic activities a good idea or a bad idea?"

1000 National Likely Voters – A Bad Idea
White- 40%
Black – 50%
Other Non-White – 42%
All Voters – 41% https://t.co/3InQfIfCNI— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) April 1, 2021

So 44% of America has bought into tyrannical fascism. Got it.— DocShellshock (@StevenSlikkers) April 1, 2021

While some described the 44% figure as “weak,” others pointed out it is still far too high:

44% is way too high for my liking. The idea of American individualism is eroding far too fast.— Curious Bear (@InterestedBear) April 1, 2021

44% is still ridiculously high.— John, of the Deplorable Dregs (@johneb18) April 1, 2021

The poll dovetails with similar findings in the UK, where a majority of 62% said they would support the mandating of vaccine passports to visit pubs or restaurants, while only 22% opposed the idea.

An even higher figure, 78% said they would mandate the vaccine passport for international travel, while 61% said it should be required to attend sports games and 58% said it should be mandated for public transport.

More:  https://summit.news/2021/04/05/poll-finds-almost-half-of-americans-want-vaccine-passports/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Poll Finds Almost HALF Of Americans Want Vaccine Passports
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 09:52:05 pm »
No worries.  I'm sure McConnell and McCarthy have got a plan to turn this around.   888mouth

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 10:03:18 pm »
I must be hanging with the wrong crowd.  No one that I know wants passports period. No one that I know think that vaccines should be mandated in any way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 11:28:42 pm »
They can have them.

But it's ray-cist to demand ID. 

The Rodents say it is.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.