Author Topic: Politico Refers to Hunter Biden as 'Noted Locomotive Expert'  (Read 191 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Politico Refers to Hunter Biden as 'Noted Locomotive Expert'
« on: April 05, 2021, 07:50:00 pm »
When you think about Hunter Biden, what is the first thing that comes to mind? And  please don't crack any jokes. Come on, pipe up. What do you associate Hunter Biden with? Laptops? Perhaps but it could be another L-word, namely locomotives.

Yes, did you now that Hunter Biden is a noted locomotive expert? You don't believe me? Well, that is how Politico's "Transition Playbook" described him on Friday in "How high speed trains got railroaded in Biden's infrastructure plan."

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2021/04/04/politico-refers-hunter-biden-noted-locomotive-expert
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline mountaineer

Re: Politico Refers to Hunter Biden as 'Noted Locomotive Expert'
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 07:57:27 pm »
Locoweed, maybe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 08:32:54 pm »
In the blink of an eye, Hunter will be rehabilitated and the next Senator from Delaware.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 12:35:19 am »
I know AOC pulled trains a mile long....God only knows what Hoover Biden is capable of when he's snorting like a locomotive.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 12:37:15 am »
In the blink of an eye, Hunter will be rehabilitated and the next Senator from Delaware.

They're "investigating" him now and won't be long before the [not a minority]-wash is finished.   Sure he'll be set up for the Presidency in no time.   He has the same qualifications his father had.  No accomplishments and a non-functioning brain.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.