Author Topic: Nolte: Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted

John Nolte 5 Apr 2021

Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted.

Side note: So what? I don’t live there.

Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer, is currently on trial for the murder of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/05/nolte-prominent-blm-activist-threatens-cities-fire-chauvin-not-convicted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

She needs to be in jail.  We have already had billions of dollars in riots over a 7 time felon, George Floyd.  BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE and other black business's were destroyed.  Now, they will be 'under served'.  Threatening the public.  NEEDS JAIL TIME. Not to mention, government ALREADY awarded Floyd family 27 million dollars and have 17 million  in a Go fund me account.

Floyd died from DRUG OVER DOSE.  He was not murdered. I loathe LIARS.

https://anncoulter.com/2021/03/31/derek ... sacrifice/

“No life-threatening injuries identified —
“A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
“B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures
“C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
“D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries
“E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma”
In short: No bloodshot eyes and no trauma to any part of Floyd’s neck.
And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin “squeezed the life out of” Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, please. They're going to riot no matter what happens. If you live in or near a large city, check your ammo supply.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh, please. They're going to riot no matter what happens. If you live in or near a large city, check your ammo supply.

Yes. I agree.  We know the drill.  :2popcorn:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nolte: Prominent BLM Activist Threatens Cities ‘on Fire’ if Chauvin Not Convicted

John Nolte 5 Apr 2021

Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted.

Side note: So what? I don’t live there.

Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer, is currently on trial for the murder of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just saying,” Echols threatened in a since-deleted video.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/04/05/nolte-prominent-blm-activist-threatens-cities-fire-chauvin-not-convicted/

@mystery-ak

There was a time back in this country,when that sort of thing was a crime called "inciting a riot".

Now it's just something to brag about on your fund raising tour.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

There was a time back in this country,when that sort of thing was a crime called "inciting a riot".

Of course,back then,cops could arrest criminals of ANY skin color without worried about being fired and sued.

Online LMAO

I don’t think this person seems to understand the idea that the prosecution has to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Chauvin’s actions resulted in George Floyd’s death

So far, the state hasn’t made their case. This is why people are always assumed innocent until proven guilty in our system.

The only positive of the coming riots this summer is it will be on Joe Biden‘s watch and he will be absolutely unable to take any stand against it because these are his voters and he needs them.

The “normalcy” that he promised if we elected him will now be an illusion  for all to see
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

We let O.J. get by, with two murders!  ENOUGH. 

Online LMAO

The most lethal combination has been a dumb down society and social media
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline verga

I have been saying exactly that since they charged him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Of course they are.

Floyd's family has already cashed in with more than 30 MILLION DOLLARS in damages paid for his death. Riots are like the ghetto version of "Do you want to be a millionaire?"

So you lose a son? So what? It's not like you don't have or can't create others.

The irony here will be them hiring tax accountants and lawyers to try to keep from paying taxes on their windfalls.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let them burn Minneapolis.
Let them burn Baltimore.
Let them burn Milwaukee.
Let them burn Chicago.
Let them burn Detroit (what's left of it).
Let them burn Portlandia.
Let them burn Seattle.
Let them burn Atlanta (again).
Let them burn Cleveland.
Let them burn Newark.
Let them burn Philadelphia.
Let them burn New York City.
Let them burn Frisco.

Let them burn these places to the ground, along with much of their populations.
I really don't care any more.

America will be A BETTER place with these places gone...

Online corbe

@mystery-ak

It was just 60 years ago that it was just another DNC Meeting

BUT, also 60 years ago today Bob Dylan released Blonde on Blonde igniting the entire P0rn market we see today.

Bob Dylan - I Want You (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iIS6ZZ9RVA
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online LMAO

Let them burn Minneapolis.
Let them burn Baltimore.
Let them burn Milwaukee.
Let them burn Chicago.
Let them burn Detroit (what's left of it).
Let them burn Portlandia.
Let them burn Seattle.
Let them burn Atlanta (again).
Let them burn Cleveland.
Let them burn Newark.
Let them burn Philadelphia.
Let them burn New York City.
Let them burn Frisco.

Let them burn these places to the ground, along with much of their populations.
I really don't care any more.

America will be A BETTER place with these places gone...

@Fishrrman

On the surface, what you said sounds terrible but I'm hearing that from a lot of people.

Make them No Go zones similar to what they have in Europe with their Muslim populations

Barry Goldwater