Author Topic: Cell phone radiation causes brain tumors  (Read 360 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Cell phone radiation causes brain tumors
« on: April 05, 2021, 12:37:15 am »
The Earth Chronicles 4/3/2021

Renowned scientist Christopher Portier, who works with the US government, presented a detailed review of scientific research in a major cell phone lawsuit as a cause of brain cancer, concluding that there is a very strong link between cell phone use and brain tumors.

Why weren’t appropriate security studies conducted and used to validate the deployment of these and other wireless technologies? Why weren’t there any security tests before the introduction of 5G technology? Isn’t that in everyone’s best interest?

Speaking as an expert in this trial, Christopher Portier presented a scientific report (original in pdf format) which concluded the following:

“The evidence for a link between cell phone use and the risk of glioma in adults is overwhelming. In my opinion, radiofrequency exposure is likely to cause gliomas and neuromas, and given the experimental data from experiments in humans and animals, I argue that with a high degree of scientific certainty there is a high probability that radiofrequency exposure causes gliomas and neuromas.

A 176-page expert report (original pdf) was prepared for the lawsuit, Murray and Others v. Motorola, Inc. and Others, in the District of Columbia Supreme Court, where a lawsuit was pending against the telecommunications industry.

The plaintiffs in the case are suing the telecommunications industry for damages because they developed brain cancer after years of using a cell phone. Most of the plaintiffs have passed away. Court dates are set for Murray et al. V. Motorola July 12-23, 2021

More: https://earth-chronicles.com/science/cell-phone-radiation-causes-brain-tumors.html

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Cell phone radiation causes brain tumors
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 12:40:43 am »
I have been using mine on "speaker" since the doc cut the basal cell carcinoma out of my cheek, nearly a decade ago.

When I can, I set it down as well (instead of holding it in my hand).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 12:45:42 am »
I haven't held my phone between my legs or to my ears fo years,   

My wife refuses too.     
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2021, 12:47:36 am »
I have been using mine on "speaker" since the doc cut the basal cell carcinoma out of my cheek, nearly a decade ago.

When I can, I set it down as well (instead of holding it in my hand).

I run bluetooth 98% of the time... I know, that's radio too... But a whole lot less going on than the phone.

And the phone, generally, ain't directly on my person. Either set down, or in my pack, where I am protected by a pile of crap between me and it.

When I am at Command Central, or on a laptop, the phone is piped through a computer so I can operate it from the desktop, and the bluetooth operation goes there too..

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 01:11:39 am »
And this does what to children?  Heck, everyone and their brother is giving five year olds cell phones.