Author Topic: Family Separation Remains Top Military Challenge  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Family Separation Remains Top Military Challenge
« on: April 04, 2021, 10:46:48 am »

Family Separation Remains Top Military Challenge

Fri, 04/02/2021 - 07:48

Time apart was once again a top concern for troops and their families, especially as they navigated quarantines and other health and safety issues during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new survey of nearly 11,000 service members, veterans and their families.

Separation from loved ones is often an issue for military families, but Blue Star Families’ annual Military Family Lifestyle Survey found that the pandemic may have magnified that and other challenges.

“Time away from family, already a top concern, may have been intensified by unexpected quarantines and extensions, or have had a greater impact on service members and family members managing work and home demands in an unprecedented work, school, and home environment,” the survey says.

https://www.ausa.org/news/family-separation-remains-top-military-challenge

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Family Separation Remains Top Military Challenge
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 07:05:10 pm »
Nobody in the Press gives a shit about the "family separation" of service members, only illegal aliens who broke the law in order to get separated.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 08:43:14 pm »
There used to be a saying: If the (service branch) wanted you to have a wife, the (service branch) would have issued you one." Military service and family life have always been difficult to combine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 08:50:14 pm »
There used to be a saying: If the (service branch) wanted you to have a wife, the (service branch) would have issued you one." Military service and family life have always been difficult to combine.

@txradioguy certainly pulled it off.  It takes two extraordinary spouses.  My son served on a Sub, and he got divorced the moment his tour was completed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 01:13:21 am »
@txradioguy certainly pulled it off.  It takes two extraordinary spouses.  My son served on a Sub, and he got divorced the moment his tour was completed.

And she certainly is an extraordinary spouse.  but one of the things I did early on when I was still was in the National Guard was give her as beast as I could...a picture of what active duty Army life was like.

Her only request was that I get her to Germany at some point.

That was 20 years ago.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!