Author Topic: Biden’s ‘infrastructure’ bill: ‘The first step in a two-part agenda to overhaul American capitalism,  (Read 345 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Climate Depot  by Marc Morano 4/1/2021

New York Times slips the truth on Biden’s ‘infrastructure’ bill: ‘The first step in a two-part agenda to overhaul American capitalism, fight climate change’

NYT: 'The measure, called the American Jobs Plan, is the first step in a two-part agenda to overhaul American capitalism, fight climate change and try to improve the productivity of the economy. He said the second step, the American Family Plan, would come in a matter of weeks."

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/31/us/biden-news-today

Excerpt:

“It is not a plan that tinkers around the edges,” Mr. Biden said. “It is a once-in-a-generation investment in America. Unlike anything we have seen or done, since we built the interstate highway system and the space race decades ago. In fact, the largest American jobs investment since World War II.”

Mr. Biden appeared at a carpenters training center outside Pittsburgh to unveil his $2 trillion infrastructure plan, a far-reaching proposal that he will seek to pay for with a substantial increase in corporate taxes.

The scale of the infrastructure program he is rolling out — one of the most ambitious attempts in generations to shore up the nation’s aging roads, bridges, rail lines and utilities — is so big that it will require 15 years of higher taxes on corporations to fully offset eight years of spending.

The measure, called the American Jobs Plan, is the first step in a two-part agenda to overhaul American capitalism, fight climate change and try to improve the productivity of the economy. He said the second step, the American Family Plan, would come in a matter of weeks.

More: https://www.climatedepot.com/2021/04/01/new-york-times-slips-the-truth-on-bidens-infrastructure-bill-the-first-step-in-a-two-part-agenda-to-overhaul-american-capitalism-fight-climate-change/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does ANYBODY really believe Biden has any plans more complex than to get his Depends changed,and to eat "more boogers"?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mortarman

Wasn't one of the things Hitler did was completely overhaul Germany's infrastructure? Including rail? An' what did the Nazis use those trains for?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wasn't one of the things Hitler did was completely overhaul Germany's infrastructure? Including rail? An' what did the Nazis use those trains for?

:pop41:

@mortarman

Free transportation for Jews,Gypsies,homosexuals,petty criminals,and other undesirables?

WADDA DEAL!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Yup.  NOT,  about helping Americans or America. Who ARE...these people?  Sell out America?  WE...SIT.
----------------------------------------------

"Biden aims to narrow racial inequities as part of his infrastructure and jobs programs"

http://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/31/biden-i ... ities.html

Online LMAO

From the article.....
“It is not a plan that tinkers around the edges,” Mr. Biden said. “It is a once-in-a-generation investment in America. Unlike anything we have seen or done, since we built the interstate highway system and the space race decades ago. In fact, the largest American jobs investment since World War II.”

This promise is made every time a so called infrastructure bill comes up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy